“For people with really good taste....”

Fiore Artisan Olive Oils and Vinegars
Ranked #2 of 30 Shopping in Bar Harbor
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Came here as part of Maine Foodie Tour (also tours in Kennebunkport & Portland) .
The best thing is it offers opportunity to talk with owners/chefs of great establishments. It truly is an insiders perspective of haute cuisine.
I enjoyed the sampling. There are so many choices. I will never take Balsamic for granted again.
I bought a gourmet collection and am glad the ship.
Thanks for great time.
Bon Appetit

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Fantastic opportunity to taste and learn about gourmet olive oil and balsamic vinegars. You can taste as many as you want, but it will make your choices harder!
I went with my whole family, and the kids also enjoyed the place.

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff don't bug you as you taste the large selection of olive oils and vinegar. Took four bottles home with us. Thinking about what I can make. They make it easy to taste worth the trip if you like to cook. Even have us recipes to try with the oils

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a must-see destination in Bar Harbor. These products are delicious and so high quality! I am so glad I purchased the olive oils and vinegars that I did, and I know I'll be ordering more from their website. Leslie Ehrlenbach was especially knowledgeable and helpful in describing the various products.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This place is for the lover of fine foods. The staff was very friendly as well as knowledgeable. Half of the store is dedicated to oils. Most of them are olive oils but not all. My favorite is the Butternut Squash Seed oil. Has a nutty taste and is wonderful over pasta. The other half of the store is dedicated to Balsamic Vinegars. Some are of the traditional sort, some are infused with fruit flavors. My favorite is the 18 year traditional. It has an amazing flavor. All oils and vinegars are available for sampling. After spending 45 minutes buying and sampling, I was give a special taste of a 35 year old traditional balsamic vinegar. Well worth the stop or via mail order.