“Great Lobster Roll”

Downeast Deli
Ranked #4 of 7 Quick Bites in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed July 18, 2018

Cute little Deli. Had Lobster Rolls...very fresh and affordable! There were four choices: classic, hot, tarragon and naked. I loved the naked...just chunks of lobster in the roll. Didn't see that choice any place else. Sat on bench outside to enjoy.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed July 15, 2018

We ate lunch here after our Acadia National Park tour concluded, and each of us agreed that the food was excellent.

My wife had a lobster roll and I had a very large container of clam chowder - both of us agreed that each was excellent.

I had a blueberry soda, which seems to be popular in Maine, and I have to admit that even though I am not a soda drinker, the blueberry soda was good.

This is a "take-away" deli, so you are going to have to find a bench to sit to enjoy your food !

Reviewed July 10, 2018

We both lunch sandwiches here for our journey down the coast.
Nicely made friendly service. Lovely BLT wraps.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

I ordered the chicken salad sandwich. It was stuffed so full i couldn't eat it all. Very tasty. My husband had the ham and it was also stuffed. We also had fresh fruit cups which were good. We went in and ordered before we went on a tour and she had them ready to go in minutes and also included chips and everything we needed. Very friendly. Good fresh tasty food.

Reviewed June 26, 2018

We stopped to Pick-up some lobster rolls and a sandwich for our kids. The place is very simple but the food is very tasty. We would definitely recommend.

Date of visit: June 2018