Days Inn Bar Harbor
Quality Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$139
Best Western Acadia Park Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$94
BestWestern.com
Bar Harbor Grand Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$99
Bluenose Inn - A Bar Harbor Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$110
Quimby House Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$90
$149
Bar Harbor Inn(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotels.com
Belle Isle Motel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$500
Hotels.com
Acadia Hotel(Bar Harbor)(Great Value!)
$109
Travelocity
West Street Hotel(Bar Harbor)
$179
Hotwire.com
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 29, 2012

If I had looked at the reviews here before I chose a Bar Harbor hotel, I may not have chosen Days' Inn. Thank Goodness I Did Not See The Reviews! I will agree that Day's Inn Bar Harbor is not exactly a new hotel....but I knew that before I booked. But some of the other descriptions I have just read did not fit the hotel that I stayed in. The room was nice, well maintained, very clean, I really liked the nice older furniture---I remember commenting about it to my husband. The continential breakfast gave plenty of choices. The biggest issue I had was that the access from the main street was a little difficult....but that could be said about many of the other hotels in the area. In a tourist area that is very expensive, Frenchman's Bay Day's Inn is a more that adequate place to stay with a reasonable price. Don't expect the Ritz and you will be satisfied with your accomodations!

4  Thank Pat S
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stayed in this Inn due to limited options for Pet Friendly hotels and it is quite near the downtown area of Bar Harbor. However, I must say STAY AWAY from this place at all cost. It is very run down -- carpet is dirty, room is dingy, bathroom is even worse (very dated with lots of cracked tiles and worn out fixtures), furniture/TV are very old and there is a musty smell in the room. We are not that comfortable using their bed either as we are not so sure if they are really clean and free of bugs, etc.. The only good thing about this property is their warm and friendly staff at the front desk. However, the ~$150 that we paid for one night is definitely not worth it! With that kind of place, it should just cost you 50 bucks or less!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2012

This hotel was fine for us. We had a pet with us, (small dog). We were in the area for the Bar Harbor experience and didn't spend much time in the room. It was basically clean, but we had to ask for some of the regular items to be re-stocked on the second day. Location is right outside of town and easy access to the area highlights. On the second night there was alot of noise from the room above with the pipes rattling (when they used the shower at 11pm or so). That was a bummer, but it is not exactlty a new place, so it shouldn't be a big surprise.

Room Tip: Upper level if you have a choice.
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

At first impression the hotel looked nice but a little outdated. However once we got into our (pet friendly) room and took a good look around (and unfortunately smell)- the room was very small, terrible musty odor, and was dirty. Our room's door didn't even close all the way. The carpets were filthy and probably haven't been replaced, let alone cleaned since 1970. Upon entering the bathroom, it looked as if had flooded, with watermarks on all the walls and door about 6-7inches up from the floor, the paint was peeling in that area and BLACK MOLD was growing all over the peeling sections! If you are going to pay $130+ a night, consider spending the extra $20-30 to stay at the very pet friendly Atlantic Oceanside across the street that offer 2 pools, a nice beach, and boat tours! We left the Days Inn and went there and ended up having a fantastic time (so did the dog!)

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Tiny room with broken furniture, ancient decor, stained rug and mildewed shower. Looks like it hasn't been redecorated since the 60s. No phone book, no TV channel guide. No informational binder. Smelled of industrial germicide. I was glad to leave. $150 down the drain.