“Awesome!!”
Review of Fathom - CLOSED

Fathom
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fathom is a casually refined restaurant located on the corner of Cottage, Bridge & Summer Streets in Bar Harbor, Maine. We use only the highest quality produce, fish and meats - many sourced locally or from specialty purveyors. Our bar is stocked with fine wine, spirits, Maine made beer, and hand crafted cocktails. Chef Brandon Sanders' authentic cuisine is infused with tradition yet energized by craft and creativity. Please join us for a memorable dining experience away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
Peaks Island, Maine
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Awesome presentation. Attentive service! Wine list has tasting notes for most of their wines - really helpful in choosing a bottle. Cute outdoor seating option - recommend that you show up early or make reservations.

Lexington, Massachusetts
“Mixed Review”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife loved Fathom and I thought it was average. I had the salmon and an overly sweet slice of blueberry pie. I expected more for the price.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank KlepPing
CT, USA
“Chateaubriand to die for!”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

This steak was succulent and tasty....my mouth is watering just thinking of it! The crispy Kale was also done to perfection and I got a lot of it! I wasn't eating the whipped potatoes so they substituted for extra crispy Kale! Great service and great food!

• Visited July 2014
Danville, Pennsylvania
“Fresh, flavorful, spectacular”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We read about Fathom our first night in Bar Harbor, and went without a reservation. We were greeted at the door by Tracy, who we later learned was the owner. She found us a lovely table and we went on to have one of the 10 best dinners of my life. The food was fresh, the service was outstanding, the flavors were original and the presentation artful. Tracy stopped by to discuss our meal, and answered questions about the window curtains with shells and the stained glass panels near the door. Everything was delicious, from the lemongrass creme brulee to the bread with molasses butter to the white wine sangria and the seared tuna appetizer adorned with fresh and savory flavors. I cannot state this strongly enough... if you like wonderful food and you are visiting Bar Harbor as I have for the past 17 years, you must have dinner at Fathom. If you are within 30 miles, make the trip.

• Visited July 2014
New York City, New York
“Always good”
Reviewed July 16, 2014

Always enjoy our meals here. Food and service is always good and attentive. The seafood and fish dishes are excellent.

Visited June 2014