“Kinda over-rated”
Review of Fathom - CLOSED

Fathom
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fathom is a casually refined restaurant located on the corner of Cottage, Bridge & Summer Streets in Bar Harbor, Maine. We use only the highest quality produce, fish and meats - many sourced locally or from specialty purveyors. Our bar is stocked with fine wine, spirits, Maine made beer, and hand crafted cocktails. Chef Brandon Sanders' authentic cuisine is infused with tradition yet energized by craft and creativity. Please join us for a memorable dining experience away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

Food was good but overpriced for the location. Would go back but reset expectations. Service was very good.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

I took my girlfriend to fathom for her 22nd birthday. Heather was out waitress and was well informed on menu items as well as wine list. She was very personable and made us feel as if we had been dining here for years! Food was absolutely delicious. If you go to fathom request Heather and enjoy!!

Reviewed July 18, 2013

My husband and I had a delightful first visit to Fathom and we will be back. The service was impeccable. We never felt rushed or neglected. The food was delicious. I had the duck which was outstanding, beats out the duck at Red Sky believe it or not. My husband had Halibut which was a thick cut but perfectly cooked.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

A lovely dinner at Fathom. We were out walking in the morning and were passing Fathom just as the hostess was unlocking the door. She graciously let us go in and make a reservation for that night, when my friend and I had hoped to celebrate her birthday. The ambience is lovely, the service is wonderful, and the food is delicious. It's step above the rest. Definitely try it for a special occasion.

1  Thank showmetheworld6
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had made reservations before coming to Maine, at first they seated us in a corner with no window, just 4 walls. After complaining they moved us to be under the trees. The rest of the experienced felt rushed. Food was good though