“Excellent massage and healing session!”
Review of Massage Bar Harbor - MOVED

Massage Bar Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Bar Harbor's favorite Massage Studio has expanded! Massage Bar Harbor has brought all it's fine therapists to a new waterfront location. The new location, (Massage Bar Harbor and Body Shop) has a full line of Professional Massage treatments to pamper you from head to toe. Massage, Walk in Chair Massage, Couples Massage, Body Wraps, Scrubs and much more. You can also browse in our body boutique where you will find locally handmade soaps, lotions and other body products. Book today with one of our highly skilled therapists.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent massage and healing session!”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Nikki is an amazing massage therapist and intuitive healer. I had an experience with her that I will never forget. Many thanks.

Visited August 2013
goodnews_11, Owner at Massage Bar Harbor, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
I really enjoyed our session together and sincerely hope to get the opportunity for our paths to cross again one day;)

Bethesda, Maryland
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Nikki, the 911 for sore muscles”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

I hiked. I biked. I had so many sore muscles, it hurt to walk. Nikki took care of all my aches and pains. Plus she addressed my posture and my TMJ (jaw issues). I left completely relaxed and rejuvenated.
Nikki is a wonderful masseuse -- perfect pressure, intuitive, kind. This was a first class massage from a talented woman.
I look forward to vacationing in Bar Harbor again. And, rest assured, I'll make an appointment with Nikki again -- probably more than one.

Visited August 2013
It was my pleasure working on you, I only do half the work. When I have a client like you who is ready to relax and let go then it makes my job..ohhhh so easy:) Thank you!
Oberursel (Taunus), Germany
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Best Massage and a wonderful woman to talk to !”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Driving along in New England for more than 2000 miles in the last 6 days
was too bad for my neck and I found Nikki´s place by just walking along. It was late that day and Nikki was closing her rooms. But after talking to her she decided to work longer and I had one of the best massages in my life. After driving up to Canada I decide to come back for another 90 minutes in heaven.
Andrew from Germany

Salisbury, North Carolina
“Great massage!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I was in a lot of pain while vacationing and really needed help fast! We were going kayaking and hiking the next day, and I could barely stand. Nikki managed to fit me in that next day. As all the other glowing reviews say, it was a great massage, and I really enjoyed meeting Nikki. I felt like I had know her for years, she made me feel relaxed and welcome right away. I asked for a deep tissue massage to work out my knots and somehow she managed to do that without any of the usual pain and soreness that I usually have back home. I did most of the paddling the next day in the kayak, and then went for a 3 hour hike! There was no way I could have done that without Nikki! Thank you Nikki!

Visited July 2013
Princeton, New Jersey
“A hidden paradise behind Fed-Ex”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I booked a couples massage at Massage Bar Harbor for my girlfriend and I after seeing overwhelmingly positive reviews on tripadvisor. Nikki was extremely helpful right from the minute I called for the appointment and she made sure to work around what our plans were going to be and even called me the day before to confirm. The day we went in, Nikki and Jen welcomed us at the front door and were both very friendly and made us feel completely welcomed and comfortable. They also tailored the massage to what our preferences were; as a radiologist, I sit in a chair with a microphone all day and therefore have developed horribly stiff shoulders and Nikki picked up on that within seconds and spent extra time in that area for me. The massage itself was hands down the best one I've ever had... the amount of pressure she used the entire time was perfect. It was so comfortable I actually nodded off a few of times. This experience made our otherwise disappointing day (it was pouring outside) into a pleasant and relaxing one and exceeded our expectations on every level. The girls even made us a great lunch suggestion at the end which didn't disappoint. I highly recommend and encourage everyone to stop by at here at some point during their trip to Acadia, especially if it's raining outside.