“Perfect for vacation”
Review of Massage Bar Harbor - CLOSED

Massage Bar Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Bar Harbor's favorite Massage Studio has expanded! Massage Bar Harbor has brought all it's fine therapists to a new waterfront location. The new location, (Massage Bar Harbor and Body Shop) has a full line of Professional Massage treatments to pamper you from head to toe. Massage, Walk in Chair Massage, Couples Massage, Body Wraps, Scrubs and much more. You can also browse in our body boutique where you will find locally handmade soaps, lotions and other body products. Book today with one of our highly skilled therapists.
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have had professional massages before, and Nikki was definitely the best. She was very friendly and made you feel very comfortable. She took the time to ask my girlfriend and I questions about what areas were bothering us and what activities we did that could cause these areas of stress. It was a very relaxing massage and it felt great, especially after days of hiking, biking and swimming in the park! Another thing I appreciated was the fact that Nikki took the time in the beginning to get to know us...she was genuinely interested in what we've been doing on our vacation, and was really nice to recommend some great hikes in the park. Very professional and friendly, will definitely go back the next time I'm in Bar Harbor!!!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

After participating in a 5k swim race the day before my trip to Bar Harbor and traveling 10 hours in a car to get to Bar Harbor my body felt like it needed a little extra TLC.

On a whim I searched for a massage in Bar Harbor and found Massage Bar Harbor and Nikki.

What a wonderful find! Nikki was kind, courteous, thorough and professional. A fantastic therapeutic massage.

Cyclists, hikers and kayakers in Bar Harbor, get your sore tired muscles in to see Nikki at Massage Bar Harbor! Your body will thank you!!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had two massage therapists from Massage Bar Harbor come to our home for a group event. Everyone got 90 minute massages and was pleased with the experience. Nikki and Jen were both warm and professional and clearly knew how to give a relaxing massage. Prices were reasonable. I would recommend!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I have had maybe over a hundred massages in my life in all different places in the world. And no doubt I have had enough to know when I get a good one. The massage that Nikki gave me was great from the start and only got better the longer it went. I had a 90 min. massage and just didn't want it to end it was that good. I plan on becoming a regular. So if you're in Bar Harbor and don't get a massage from Nikki you'll go away missing one of the great experiences on MDI.