“The most skilled massage therapist in a relaxed atmosphere. The massage was awesome!!”
Review of Massage Bar Harbor - MOVED

Massage Bar Harbor
More attraction details
Owner description: Bar Harbor's favorite Massage Studio has expanded! Massage Bar Harbor has brought all it's fine therapists to a new waterfront location. The new location, (Massage Bar Harbor and Body Shop) has a full line of Professional Massage treatments to pamper you from head to toe. Massage, Walk in Chair Massage, Couples Massage, Body Wraps, Scrubs and much more. You can also browse in our body boutique where you will find locally handmade soaps, lotions and other body products. Book today with one of our highly skilled therapists.
Reviewed October 19, 2012

This was one of the stops on our luxury cruise and it was without a doubt a wonderful experience.

The best 90 minute massage ever.

She was extremely professional and experienced.

This massage in Bar Harbor outperformed my massages I get at my home.
I usually get a massage 3 times a month.

She asks questions before the massage and then you just relax.
I get a massage about three times month and I can honestly say that this massage was better.
I asked her to come home to Florida with me. Just a joke.
My boyfriend actually found her for me on trip advisor.
Give yourself a gift the way I did with this awesome massage.

Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

You will float out of there very pleasant experience.wonderful atmosphere and very professional. I would highly recommend this business to anyone

Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I recently booked massages here on our trip to Bar Harbor. They were great with communication about our appointment, and super friendly to deal with. I had booked a massage but was told that since I'm 8 weeks pregnant, I couldn't have one. She felt terrible about it even though it was in no way her fault, and offered to do Reiki instead. I decided to go for it since I just wanted some relaxation, and it was wonderful! Very soothing. My husband said his massage was the best he's ever had. Highly recommend!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

My husband and I had a couples massage at Massage Bar Harbor on our honeymoon. It was the perfect complement to a long day's hike. One of the best massages I've had. It was my husband's first massage and they put him at ease immediately. We even got hiking tips at the end! Very friendly, professional and super-skilled.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

Excellent spa there at HArborside Hotel. Very clean and quiet. Cucumber water. Yum! Very nice staff.