“Good Quick Lunch”

Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Pennsylvania
“Good Quick Lunch”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

If you're looking for a good quick lunch, this is a good choice. We had some really good deli sandwiches and ate outside on the deck. There was quite a line of people, including locals, and that's always a good sign. After lots of heavy food this week, it was really nice to sit down with a good sandwich!

• Visited July 2013

East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Yummy for a quick bite”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

So many choices for a quick lunch at reasonable prices. I enjoyed a grilled cheese (sourdough bread & pepper jack cheese) and onion rings - both were great! Looking forward to going back to try one of their many flavors of ice cream before I leave town.

Visited June 2013
Florida
“Might want to skip this place”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

There was not a clear sign about where to order your food or where to go to eat it. They were out of milk on a Friday at 5:30. They did not have the wheat bread I wanted for my sandwich. The sandwich was average. They did have a huge selection of ice cream but we did not get it. We just ate and left.

Visited June 2013
Statesboro, Georgia
“Trying to recall past perfect experiences”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Speaking for myself, I would rate this a 5. It took a little longer between ordering and eating than I expected. They must have been hand-making mine. The spring weather was perfect. My perfect guests were my guests. I enjoyed a blackberry soft-serve in a cone. It was delicious. Some in my family (my guests) remarked their desserts weren't as good as G**f*r*ds, not as good as any locally owned roadside soft-serve stands on some side roads btw VT and Bolton's Landing, NY. Believe me, I stopped at plenty for them, but I don't remember witch, when or where. I recommend this place without my family's reservations.

• Visited May 2013
Maine, New York
“Still a good sandwich”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My husband and I have been grabbing sandwiches to go here for a few years. While we still love the sandwiches piled high with meat and veggies, it is not as good as it used to be. They used to include a pickle spear and chips, but no longer. And another missing ingredient we loved, are the sprouts. It really made the sandwiches.

Otherwise, we still love the sandwiches and will continue to go back. But throw in a pickle or chips or something for the price and you will find even more repeat customers.

• Visited May 2013