“Nice Couples Massage”

Tree of Life Day Spa
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Since I broke my foot right before vacation and we could not hike the National Park we decided on a nice massage. We both needed a nice stress reliever and the girls did a great job. Thank you!

1  Thank Donna W

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I had a facial and hot stone massage this passed weekend at the Tree of Life day spa and both were great. The staff is very friendly and professional. This wasn't the most luxurious spa I've been to and they could do some things to improve, but I would go back.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

We are too old for two twelve hour days in the car! Argh! By the time we arrived in Bar Harbor, we could barely move and a massage seemed in order. We tried to book with our hotel, but no availability, so a quick search and we found "Tree of Life"---so happy we did! On Cottage Street, only a short walk from our accommodations (though we appreciated their off-street parking as we went for a muscle loosening hike in the Park first!), our experience at the Tree of Life Spa was excellent from first contact to final farewell. When we called to make the appointment, great care was made to inquire as to our needs, our preference in the sex of the masseuse, any special health concerns---especially important for DH, who has arthritis in his spine. When we arrived, we were welcomed warmly and enjoyed a chat with the very kind owner before our masseuses were ready. DH and I had chosen a "couple massage"---that means we each had our own masseuse but we shared a room. Carrie and Katie were great. They had trained at the spa---which is also a school---and they had learned well. After our hour massage, DH and I were puddles of relaxation. Our sore, stiff muscles were just a memory. Our visit to The Tree of Life Spa was enjoyable through-out and a real blessing and it was all we could do not to book an appointment for the next day---it could become addictive!

1  Thank dbsohio
Reviewed October 1, 2012

I went to the Tree of Life Day spa as a girl's day out with my mother in law. She had never had a spay day, and she was absolutely enthralled. We had hot stone massages, facials and foot baths.

Each service was wonderfully soothing and relaxing. It was worth every penny. We got our full hour for each service, and my mother in law said she felt like she had "new feet" after her foot bath. My husband and I will have a couples massage next time we are in the Bar Harbor area.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

$100 for a deep tissue, and not as good as an average one at Massage Envy for 1/3 the price. Convenient location.

4  Thank Kevin S