“Lovely, Clean and Spacious”
Two units
Upstairs bedroom Downstairs bathroom with washer and dryer
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Upstairs bedroom
Downstairs bathroom with washer and dryer
Back yard for relaxing and eating
Explorer buses offer free travel
Village Green in the fall
Drive or ride bikes on the Park Roads
Walk down to Thunder Hole
Cadillac Mountain
View this as you walk the Ocean Drive Path
Thunder Hole
Winter scenes at Ocean Drive
Living room with sleeper sofa
Kitchen area
Hallway to downstairs bathroom
Take a Whale Watch passing Ocean Drive area
Walk the Shore Path
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
J M
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Lovely, Clean and Spacious”
Reviewed June 2, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

This house was large, immaculately maintained and very well furnished. We were a group of six friends and the house is exactly what we were hoping it would be; close to the park and the center of Bar Harbor & spacious enough for all of us without being too large and very clean, especially the bathrooms and kitchen.
Dee Dee was a pleasure to deal with and made sure we had everything we needed. We had a great barbecue on the grill out back and found pretty much any thing we needed in the kitchen.
Would definitely recommend the house and the place to anyone.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How clean and well maintained everything was
Liked least: Nothing. Loved the place
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 2, 2014
Thank you so much for the positive review. I take pride in my rentals and want others to be comfortable and enjoy their stay here. Not only do I make sure it is clean but I want it furnished with all that they might need while on vacation and not have to pack it up before they leave home. Thank you for leaving things in good condition. It was nice meeting all of you !
Enjoy your day!
CO
Reviewed May 6, 2014 for a stay in May 2014

May 6, 2014
Hello Chalie and family,
Your review was very nice, thank you so much. I am happy to hear that you all found my place comfortable and close to the towns restaurants, etc. I wish you had more time to explore the carriage paths, etc. but know it was a quick trip to attend the graduation.
Thanks again for staying! I want my guests to be comfortable when staying here and try to give them a warm welcome !
Marietta
Reviewed October 3, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Oct 3, 2013
Thank you for taking time to do a review for me! I really think it helps when people are looking for a place to stay.
I know you all enjoyed your time here in Acadia as well as side trips you took. After talking to you I could tell you did a lot while here. One week sometimes isn't enough because there is so much to see and do. You're always welcome to stay at my place again if you do come back to the area. I enjoyed meeting all of you and am glad you enjoyed you're stay.
Thanks for leaving things in tip top shape.
Valencia
Reviewed September 29, 2013 for a stay in September 2013

Sep 29, 2013
Hi Kent and family,
You made it through the week with great weather for getting out and exploring the island. Since you had been here before but awhile ago I'm sure you saw some changes in town. Needless to say, you can't beat Acadia for the beauty here!
I'm glad you all had a good time and that I got to meet your parents.
Thanks for contacting me and deciding to stay at my place. I am glad you found things to your satisfaction.
ME
Reviewed July 7, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jul 7, 2013
Hi there,
I really enjoyed meeting all of you and especially liked my note from the little one and it is now in the guestbook ! So cute !
isn't it funny that I would have some of your products in my rental. Who would of thought. The guestbook was bought from one of my oher guests so guess she liked your products, too.
I am glad that you had a good time and survivied BeeHive. There was an accident there just last week where someone fell and broke a leg.
I look forward to you coming back at a later time and maybe spend more time in the area.
Enjoy the rest of the summer.
DeeDee Shields
AL
Reviewed June 23, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Jun 23, 2013
A big thank you for a very positive review!! Im so happy you had a great time on your first visit to Acadia and for the most part had some good days!
It would of been nice if you could of stayed a little longer but at least now you can think about a possible trip back to the area now that you know what Acadia as to offer.
You all were a pleasure to meet and I thank you for choosing my place to stay while on your vacation.
Our goal is to not only offer you a clean and comfortable place to stay but to also, give you some tips that might make your stay and outside adventures even more enjoyable.
Thanks again for a great write up. Hope someday you can visit the area again.
Enjoy the rest of your summer !
Rhode Island
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Rugged travelers
Jul 2, 2014
Thanks for taking time to do a review for me . Glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that some time you can come back.
I am happy that your stay here was a positive one and that you all had a great time.
I would be happy to help you with future stays should you return to Acadia and need a place to stay.
DeeDee
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing