This was an adequate motel in a great location in the middle of Bar Harbor. At $162 I found it very expensive, but then so are all lodgings in Bar Harbor. The "breakfast" they advertised was coffee and a small Little Debbie muffin wrapped in plastic. My main complaint is that I asked about the availability of internet both when I called and when we checked in. It was the only thing really important to us. Both times I was enthusiastically told they had it. Well, THEY had internet in the separate office building, but unless your room was on their side of the building, YOU didn't get internet. We called and were told we could bring our computers to the office where we could pick it up. Working in their office wasn't acceptable. We asked to change rooms, but they didn't have empty ones on their side of the building. It was after 9PM, and finding another room with internet in Bar Harbor at that hour was not likely. I feel we were misled.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly, affordable lodging with modern amenities conveniently located in the heart of downtown Bar Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bar Harbor Villager Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Villager Motel Bar Harbor
- Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Villager Motel Maine