If you're looking for an affordable place to stay that's right in town, this is the perfect place. It's clean, has great amenities, and is fantastic for walking to places in town. It may say motel, but it's far from the stereotype. The breakfast is free, there's a pool, wi-fi and it's quiet.
Well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overview: The Bar Harbor Villager Motel is conveniently located right in the heart of downtown Bar Harbor, within a 5 minute walk to shops, restaurants, activities, and the beautiful Bar Harbor waterfront. Acadia National Park is just 2 miles away. Rooms: Our all non-smoking air-conditioned rooms feature a king bed or two double XL (extra long) beds with the following amenities: Serta Silver Suite mattresses, free WIFI, 32" flatscreen cable TV, in-room coffee, mini-fridge, free local calls, iron/ironing board, hairdryer, clock radio/alarm clock, and outdoor sitting area. Property amenities: Complimentary "Grab & Go" continental breakfast, free off-street parking (for 1 car per room only), and a heated outdoor pool open from late May to late September. Acadia National Park is just a few minutes away by car, or ride the free Island Explorer bus service which departs from the Village Green just around the corner from late June to Columbus Day. Open from early May to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Bar Harbor Villager Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Villager Motel Bar Harbor
- Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Villager Motel Maine