This hotel is just 1 block from the Village Green, where the buses to Acadia National Park depart. The hotel is clean, the staff are knowledgable and friendly. This is not an upclass hotel, which is reflected in the lower price. If you are looking for a central location where you can walk to everything in Bar Harbor this is an excellent choice. We stayed for 3 days of biking in Acadia, and never started the car for those 3 days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family friendly, affordable lodging with modern amenities conveniently located in the heart of downtown Bar Harbor. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Bar Harbor Villager Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bar Harbor Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Villager Motel Bar Harbor
- Villager Hotel Bar Harbor
- Bar Harbor Villager Motel Maine