All reviews huge parking lot terrific location few minutes walk would stay again main st flat screen tv comfortable beds short drive downtown luxuries convienent supermarket acadia maid walkable path
Selected filters
Reviewed October 29, 2018

Nothing fancy, but very helpful staff, clean rooms and easy walking to downtown. No Frigerator or Microwave which didn't bother us. A huge parking lot which was nice. They offered coffee in the office in the mornings.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 29, 2018

My husband made the reservations so I did not know what we were in for. He chose this motel as it was pet friendly and close to downtown Bar Harbor. The check in was uneventful, inn keeper was nice enough. When I opened the door to our room the nasty smell about knocked me out! It was horrible, so bad that I asked the maid that was cleaning the room next to ours why it smelled so badly, she walked in a said she couldn't smell anything, (nose blind) but sprayed the room with Frebreeze, which did not help. We were stuck here for 4 days and I really can't find anything nice to say about it, other then the proximity to the downtown area. The room was very out dated, no plug ins for your cell phones and laptops. No microwave or refrigerator, the buckets for the ice are just old ice cream type buckets. If you want comfort and a pleasing atmosphere, DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

This older motel is quiet and conveniently located just a few blocks from Main St. Nice grounds. Very clean but definitely stuck in the 70's. If you dont mind outdated finishings it fits the bill for a place to just sleep at while checking out all that Bar Harbor has to offer. No fridge though. Gentleman at desk helpful with maps and directions. Stayed on 2nd floor.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 2, 2018

I stayed here for two nights with my G Adventures tour and had a great stay. Yes, it's basic but a bit tired and out dated but my room was clean and my bed was comfy.

The location is perfect being just a few minutes walk to the centre of lovely Bar Harbor.

Hairdryer and enough towels a good tv and plenty of room and chairs to sit in, for the cost it was a great stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 15, 2018

This is a very basic motel but the location can't be beat. It's a block away from Main Street. They are pet friendly so makes taking your 4 legged friend very easy.Don't expect luxuries and you won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: August 2018