“Great Place (if you're thirsty)”
Review of Gringo's - CLOSED

Gringo's
Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a hankering for Mexican Food. Since the good Mexican Place has been replaced with Pats Pizza, we opted to try Gringo's. the drinks were amazing. The kids had smoothies and my husband and I had the lemonade and limeade. All drinks were delicious. Then we got the food. Yuck. I make nachos that are a thousand times better at home. The guacamole was the kind you get at the grocery store (not freshly prepared) and the salsas seemed to be store bought as well. The burritos were bland. We all added Tabasco sauce just so we could taste something. Overall, I would stop by anytime for a beverage or smoothie. I would not eat here again.

Reviewed August 1, 2013 via mobile

Hidden away, is Mexican take out or casual dine-in burrito bar. By far, an oasis, in a town full of overpriced tourist traps. How did they find such awesome staff, to produce some really good Mexican fare? Order in, sit outside and eat. Order a pitcher of sangria or margaritas, and you'll forget that the kids are constantly badgering you. The kids will be happily munching on their quesadillas and tortilla chips. You'll be happy that you saved some cash, and your taste buds will be thrilled.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

We got a tip from a local to go here but I found the food to be a little bland. I got the chicken burrito and my husband got the fish burrito... both were lacking in meat and salsa and had an overabundance of beans and rice. If you want to go here, I'd make sure you ask for extra this, less that, etc.
That and the flavors didn't really stick out to me, could've used more spice or seasoned rice instead of white, etc... it needed something extra.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Absolutely one of the top 3 taco/burritos I've had in my entire life, and I am a serious connoisseur of Mexican food. Fresh, tasty, amazing salsa, great kids menu (and healthy too), excellent pitcher of margaritas. I came expecting to eat good lobster but had one of the best Mexican food experiences of my life.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We really like gringos. Some things on there menu are very good. Other things are not as good. The atmosphere and service are not great. But overall gringos is a good choice if you want Mexican food.