“Fun atmosphere, great food”
Review of Geddys

Geddys
Ranked #26 of 150 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Geddy's is located in the heart of downtown Bar Harbor, across from Agamont Park and the town pier. The menu offers a wide variety of creative American dishes and local seafood fare - including gluten-free options. There is an extensive bar list of wine, festive drinks, and local beers. It's always a party at this long-standing family-fun coastal hot spot! There is also a unique gift shop downstairs.
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My boyfriend and I were here on the off season in November and we were pleased with the food. Of course, there was hardly anyone in there so maybe that's why our results were better. I would think that in season when it's a little busier maybe there'd be more problems, as with any restaurant but overall I'd eat here again if ever in the area again. We got the sea balls as an appetizer, they were delicious as was my crab cake sandwich. My boyfriend got the lobster (we had to take full advantage while here!) and he enjoyed it as well. We plan to go back one day in the warmer months when more stuff is opened. The decor on the inside was so cool and colorful. Our waitress was nice and quirky and the service was just fine. Would recommend this place to anyone.

There are newer reviews for Geddys

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Geddy's has a huge menu with something for everyone. The nachos were solid, as were the fish fry and fried lobster. Maybe not the place to go if you want a light meal, but there were plenty of salads and healthier options. Good beer and wine selection, great service, fun atmosphere.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We stopped in mid day for something that would carry us over until dinner. We all had their Nachos which were served in a unique tray with sour cream in the center. We definitely enjoyed them, but I can't say that it was the ultimate that I have ever had. They have a great atmosphere and great service. The menu was extensive and I can definitely see returning for dinner on our next trip. It appears that Geddy's is a Bar Harbor standard.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

Enjoyed having a late bite here the first night we stayed in Bar Harbor. Our waitress was exceptionally friendly and helpful and the food was pretty good too. Decent prices; a little loud for us but it was late and we were tired so I won't hold it against them. Good place to eat!

Reviewed November 7, 2012

This restaruant is only steps from where we got off our tender from our cruise ship. They had a special, cup of new england clam chowder, 1 1/4 lb lobster and a slice of blueberry pie for $22.95!!! (Oct 2012). And their lobster rolls are the meat of an entire lobster! Worth every penny!