“Uncormfortable with the service”

Morning Glory Bakery
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
Vauxhall, New Jersey
“Uncormfortable with the service”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Once again because we are an interracial couple I felt like I was not welcome there. They were out of blueberry muffins so I asked for the blueberry strusel. The woman proceeded to wrap it up without asking if I was going to stay or take it with me. She didn't ask if I wanted a beverage and when I did order it they forgot to bring it. Very rude and disrespectful.

Visited June 2014
3 Thank ldhamilton

Twinsburg, OH
“Just okay”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend loves his morning pastries. We stopped in & got a few items sticky roll, chocolate bunt & blueberry bar. We ate a little of each the blueberry bar was by far the best. I would go back.

2 Thank Renie W
Maine
“Cookie and Coffee”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

I loved the fact that I could get a great cup of coffee and a giant fresh baked chocolate chip cookie for under 3 bucks! Everything looked oh so good in there.

2 Thank AgentPatton
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great blueberry bar!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stopped in for some coffee and something sweet! We were there around 10:30 a.m. and they had sold out of their cinnamon rolls. I had one of their blueberry bars and it was excellent. Not too sweet! Definitely worth the stop!

Visited June 2014
4 Thank NanaNita
Virginia, USA
“Good”
Reviewed June 27, 2014 via mobile

Good, fresh food. A very casual place. Ate lunch there. They had vegetarian options. Weather wasn't great but they have outside seating in back and a very few chairs out front. Inside seating is not ample.

1 Thank JMRMtrip