“Good pizza but nothing special”
Review of Epi's Pizza

Epi's Pizza
Ranked #71 of 151 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Locally-loved restaurant in downtown Bar Harbor featuring an amazing breakfast, delicious subs and sandwiches, quality pizza, and homemade desserts.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Happened to be in the mood for pizza during my stay in Bar Harbor. Happened on Epi Pizza which was conveniently located on a side street off of Main Street downtown. Service was good. Pizza was good but not great.

Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

We found this GREAT spot for a full breakfast where we were seated immediately and greeted by the friendly staff! A wonderful alternative to the half hour wait across the street. Food was excellent! We WILL be back.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Stopped on a busy day with a party of 10. We were fed and out the door in a half hour which is what we needed that day. A little pricey but it is Bar Harbor in the summer.. They bake their own bread which was good and The pulled pork was delicious! The staff was very friendly and I would absolutely visit again..

Reviewed July 29, 2014

My wife and I visited during our vacation in Bar Harbor this past week. I ordered a calzone and my wife ordered a salad. The calzone was small... It's never good when you leave dinner hungry. Overall the calzone was nothing special - just ok. My wife said the salad was a deli-like salad, but she enjoyed it.

Just an ok experience. Can't say whether or not we would go back... maybe? Not sure.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

We stopped for a quick dinner and the pizza was OK. I didn't like it but my family said it was fine. With so many dinning choices and even pizza choices, I will try somewhere else next time.