“Try the Cadillac sandwich”
Review of Epi's Pizza

Epi's Pizza
Ranked #78 of 151 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Locally-loved restaurant in downtown Bar Harbor featuring an amazing breakfast, delicious subs and sandwiches, quality pizza, and homemade desserts.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Busy and well-located sandwich shop. The Cadillac is especially good. Can be really busy during the summer but service is fast.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

Every time I am in Bar Harbor I always eat at Epi's. The food is very fresh with enough spices to keep this Italian woman happy. Pleased to find them open even in the off season. Their cookies are the best. Have a wide variety of choices for a quick meal.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Epi’s was our second choice because Rosalie’s was closed.
I should’ve insisted on going some place else.
We had pepperoni and sausage pizza and haddock chowder.
I was hoping for clam chowder but they only had haddock.
The chowder was watery and very fishy in taste and smell.
I couldn’t eat more than the first taste and I grew up being told to finish my food.
If I did, I would definitely bring it back out again.
Their soda was tepid and I asked for ice and was told that they don’t have any. Seriously?!
What do they do during the summer months?
How would the customers be able to drink tepid soda?
I’d rather go thirsty than drink soda without ice.
They weren't busy but no one was cleaning tables to ensure that they are clean.
I was talking to a local who agreed that he wouldn’t be caught eating there because they serve awful food!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We have been going to the Bar Harbor area for vacations for many years and we always eat at Epi's at least once during our visits. They have a crab roll that has always been my wife's favorite; I love the subs and the kids usually get pizza. They have something for everyone, the people are friendly and the food is consistently great. They are reasonably priced, clean and quick. We have eaten there at least once per year for the last 25 years and I would say we will remain regulars for the next 25!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you want to have a quick lunch epi is for you. You order at the counter and the food is brought right out. Their subs and pizzas are tasty, they have good soups and sandwiches. A place to eat in or take out.