My husband and I stayed in the St. Saveur room for 3 nights in June and really enjoyed it. The Inn is Victorian but with all of the modern things we have come to expect...flat screen TV, Wifi and modern bathroom and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was buffet style with many choices. The oatmeal with cranberries was outstanding...add a little maple syrup. Marian and her staff are very helpful and welcoming. We would most absolutely stay there again. The location is great... just a short walk to the heart of Bar Harbor and a short drive to Acadia National Park. The afternoon wine and cheese was an added bonus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Mira Monte Inn & Suites."Behold the Mountains"This historic Bar Harbor bed & breakfast inn reflects the grace and beauty of the mid-Victorian time. Each room features a fireplace and/or balcony and is uniquely styled with antique and period furnishings. The romantic atmosphere is said to be friendly, welcoming and cheerful. The morning full-breakfast buffet gets rave reviews; guests can choose to eat family style in the formal dining room, on the terrace, the breakfast porch, or in their own room.Mira Monte's mission is: to provide relaxation and comfort in beautiful, quiet surroundings of an elegant bed and breakfast inn. It's your vacation and you get to make the choices that meet your needs. Our friendly staff is always there for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Mira Monte Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mira Monte Hotel Bar Harbor
- Mira Monte Inn Bar Harbor, Maine