“Comfort food...”

Udder Heaven Ice Cream Retreat
Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Bar Harbor
Description: We are now Closed for the 2017 Season and look forward to serving you in 2018. Reopening May 2018. Home of religiously good ice cream, non dairy, frozen yogurt, ices, sherbets and sorbets all made right here in "Heaven".
Reviewed August 23, 2014

The ice cream side of this restaurant is very good but the other side, which perhaps has a different name, serves wonderful breakfasts & pretty good lunches. I had blueberry pancakes, which were out of this world & my family ordered traditional egg etc. breakfasts - more food than we needed but all of it was good. And the waitress was special!

Reviewed August 14, 2014

We went to pirates cove golf and a sign said: "Show scorecard at udder heaven for $2 off" so we did. We got a coffee soft serve and a vinilla. Both werer bigger than we expected! I ordered a lemon-ginger snap ice cream which was packed with flavor! Overall a great place.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stumbled upon Udder Heaven after striking out trying to find parking in downtown Bar Harbor for ice cream. $3.95 will buy you one scoop, but it's a nice, big one. My salted carmel with pretzels was very good. My daughter's "cookie monster" was actually dyed blue - very cute - but have to dock a star because when my son asked our server what was in the Acadia flavor, she said "I don't have a clue".

Reviewed August 3, 2014

This is my husbands favorite ice cream shop. We live in Colorado 2000 miles away. So when we are in Maine we go there every night. Large selection of flavors.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

A little pricey but huge servings and great ice cream flavors. A single scoop is really large and a double is gigantic.