“Great ice cream at the end of the wait”

Udder Heaven Ice Cream Retreat
Ranked #3 of 13 Dessert in Bar Harbor
Description: Home of religiously good ice cream, frozen yogurt, sorbet, sherbet and italian ice. Our dairy ingredients are from Maine cows and our ice cream products are made right here in "Heaven"
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Great ice cream at the end of the wait”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Even though there was a line, it was worth the wait for this treat. Their ice cream did not have to be this good, since their location would have been enough to sell the place. I'm glad they provide a great ice cream, anyways. Lots of choices and great flavors. Anyone can make ice cream, not everyone makes it this good.

Visited August 2012

Washington
“Crazy combos and fun flavors”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

My kids always get chocolate and vanilla, but if you are feeling adventurous, there are a ton of flavors and sundae combinations here. Right across from Pirate Golf, for a twofer family outing.

Visited August 2012
Auburn Alabama
“Oh, Blueberry Sorbet!”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

I was in a large group who had desserts here one night, just at closing time. Everyone praised their homemade ice cream. However, I had blueberry sorbet that may have been the best frozen dessert I have ever had. It had a bunch of those lovely little wild Maine blueberries, with a happy combination of sweetness and lemony tartness. Might fine.

Norwich, New York
“Awesome ice cream”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We happened on this place while travelling in Maine. We ordered small cones and were treated to HUGE scoops of wonderful ice cream. I had Maine Blueberry, which actually smelled as good as it tasted, and was loaded with berries. My husband had peach, which is his favorite flavor; he was very pleased. My daughter got Salted Pretzel, which she also enjoyed, and none of us had ever seen before. Their sundaes and other treats have amusing names, so the menu is even fun to read. I highly recommend it!

Fort Pierce, FL
“YUM!!”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

If you are visiting Bar Harbor or Acadia National Park, this place is a must! Their ice cream is homemade and incredibly delicious (and the servings are huge). Great selection of flavors. Two of my favorites were Ginger and White Peppermint. Not to be missed!