“plesantly surprised”
Review of Bistro On Eden

Bistro On Eden
Ranked #85 of 153 Restaurants in Bar Harbor
Reviewed April 19, 2017

Our waiter was wonderful both nights we dined. I went with 2 young girls who are fussy eaters. Asked about the caesar salad to feed the 2 of them. The kitchen made an entree salad with crispy chicken & put it on 2 separate plates. The girls ate it all both nights. I had the chowder both nights. Must say it is the best I have had. First night I had bacon & chicken nachos. They were very tasty. The 2nd night I had the lobster roll special. It was good. Not the best I've had but good. Will eat there again tonight. Wonderful view of the ocean as well. We enjoyed the small quaint restaurant very much. They open 5PM to close.

Reviewed March 15, 2017

we ate here, because we were staying here and didnt feel like driving into the town,...so we were very surprised to have such a wonderful meal...hope people who are not staying here are welcome too it was a perfect romantic dinner

Reviewed December 26, 2016 via mobile

Shawn was great. He took incredible care of us and our need! The food was Awesome..BUT @ $8.00 per Dessert it was a little over the top!!! I don't even pay that at the Trump Towers in Las Vegas!
I don't mind paying that for a call a head CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE !! You make the call......

Reviewed October 3, 2016

Small, cozy restaurant. Food was very good. Unfortunately they were understaffed so things got a little hectic.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

We decided to dine in the bistro on our first night at the Atlantic as we had travelled up from Freeport & didn't fancy driving back into town that evening. Very good food, service was efficient and fast.