Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent

First massage experience w/ Niki yesterday and I will definitely be back. She was SO kind and... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
V3725AUkimp
via mobile
What a great massage!

Just experienced an amazing massage with Nikki. The focus and pressure was perfect : ) Will... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
MelissaMCasey
via mobile

All reviews great massage couples massage deep tissue massage couple massage medical massage neck and shoulders nikki therapist knots acupuncture strokes session wonders release bh cadillac
Selected filters
Reviewed August 27, 2017

The therapists were able to accommodate my daughter and me for a last minute massage on our trip to Bar Harbor. The facility was very warm and welcoming and the therapists listened to our different massage needs. The massages were excellent and we hope to go back and visit again!

Reviewed August 24, 2017

This was exactly what I needed.
I highly recommend a massage after a few days of hiking and biking.
Thank you Luca for a perfect 90 minutes.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Karen Davis was incredible. She spoke with me about my expectations and delivered. Very good touch and very tuned in to what I needed. I would highly recommend her.

Reviewed August 23, 2017

Great massage. Relaxing and therapeutic. Definitely recommend you visit this place if you are in Bar Harbor.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

After hiking The gorgeous trails of Acadia National Park my muscles were quite sore. Massage Bar Harbor made online appointments and is an easy walk from downtown. It was so relaxing! Just what I needed! I highly recommend them!