Open today: 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing experience

We got Couples 60 Minutes Massage with my GF. It was amazing experience. Service, massage and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
andreimZ4466AG
Highly recommend

Nikki and her staff were recommended to me while vacationing in Bar Harbor. My Swedish Massage with... read more

Reviewed September 10, 2021
Shari820

All reviews great massage couples massage deep tissue massage experience couple massage medical massage perfect pressure problem areas nikki therapist acupuncture release bh cadillac
Selected filters
Reviewed August 13, 2017

Our family reunion in Bar Harbor, ME was topped off by three amazing massages at Massage Bar Harbor. Three of our family members received excellent massages from Nikki, Luka and Karen. All three of us have different issues and needs, and we all got exactly what we needed. Nikki's team really knows their stuff with massage technique and energy work. They are gracious and friendly, and the office is relaxing and well organized. Many kudos and sincere thanks.

Reviewed August 12, 2017

My sister and I visited Massage Bar Harbor last year during our vacation in Bar Harbor and were happy to schedule massages with them again. Glad to hear that their business had expanded. New location was easy to find and a great space. Karen and Lucca were professional and top-notch. 90 minutes of bliss priced very reasonably.

Reviewed August 11, 2017

We had go e here last year when they were on West Street. Was bummed they had left -- so happy they are still in Bar Harbor. Both of us were delighted with our massages!

Reviewed August 11, 2017

Friendly and professional staff gave us great massages that were wonderful after a couple of serious hikes and a long bike ride. Would definitely do again.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank BFranks10
Reviewed August 6, 2017

My wife and I make it a point to enjoy a couples massage regularly, especially when traveling to areas where we'll be enjoying biking, hiking, and kayaking. Staying in Bar Harbor and visiting Acadia and partaking in the aforementioned hiking and kayaking, we chose "Massage Bar Harbor" on the basis of the overwhelmingly positive reviews here and on other sites. The reviews are spot on. Great customer service making the appointment, and the facilities were nice and relaxing. But it was the massages that leave us enthusiastically recommending Massage Bar Harbor. Unfortunately, I don't recall our therapists' names, but they were both outstanding. Quietly communicative, our therapists worked intuitively with regards to pressure and areas that needed work. My wife had some moderate knee inflammation after a particularly strenuous, rocky hike earlier in the season, and her therapist took extra time to work on it. Six weeks later, the knee has been trouble-free. We both came out of the session convinced that it was one of our top 5 massage experiences.

Date of experience: June 2017