“Incredible pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Prego

Prego
Ranked #24 of 138 Restaurants in Tumon
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Serving delicious Italian cuisine for 20 years Prego has become a landmark favorite among locals and guests from abroad. Serving: *Antipasti Italian lunch buffet 11:30AM-2:30PM Monday to Friday (special ala carte menu available) *Afternoon Tea daily from 2PM - 5PM *Dinner with ala carte menu 6PM-10PM *Wines of the World special 6PM - 7PM *Kid's Family Saturday Fun Lunch 11:30AM - 2PM *Sunday Brunch 11AM - 2:30PM With a vibrant and airy atmosphere overlooking panoramic views of Tumon Bay, Prego boasts the picture perfect venue for any celebration or dining experience! Come in and savor Italian cuisine with a Mediterranean twist at Prego, located on the 4th floor of The Westin Resort Guam. Complimentary hotel pick up from any hotel in Tumon and Onward when you make a dinner reservation.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Incredible pasta”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

When I dined at Prego, the restaurant wasn't busy. Inside the decor is very nice and inviting. After ordering my meal and glass of wine, the server came back with the bottle and provided me a chance to taste the wine - something I never experienced when just ordering a glass. The bread was freshly baked, and then dinner arrived. I ordered penne pasta with bolognese sauce, which was incredible. The pasta was freshly made, al dente as it should be, and the sauce was fantastic. Overall, an excellent meal!

• Visited May 2014

• Korean first
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Did not enjoy it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

While staying at the Westin for a business trip, I elected to eat with friends at Prego for dinner. They make some of their pastas fresh so I was interested in that. The dish I ordered was not at all what I expected - the server did not adequately describe the dish and answered affirmative to my inquiries about the type of sauce when the dish was totally different! What's worse, I lived in Italy for a period so two others ordered the same dish as me (thinking I knew what I was doing) and none of us liked it. One person ordered lasagna and was happy with that,. Overall, it was a disappointment.

• Visited February 2014
Tamuning, Mariana Islands
“arrigato, prego”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

good italian (Japanese accented) reasonably priced, well presented

Visited February 2012
San Jose, California
“Worst Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2012

It took 1 hour and 40 minutes for my wife and I to get our food. I ordered the salmon and my wife ordered a chicken. They were not complicated orders. I talked to the waiter first to ask her what was the status of our orders and why it was taking so long. The waiter never returned to give us an update. I waited about ten minutes to ask another waiter because I gave her the benefit of the doubt that she might of forgot about use. That waiter never returned to give us an answer. I then went to the front to ask for the manager. He came out and I expressed the extreamly long wait of 1 hour and 40 minutes. He said to wait and offered me a free beer which I declined because I just wanted my food. He told me ten more minutes. So I waited 10 minutes and the food came out in 11 minutes.

The waiters did not even come out and refill our drinks time and time again. None of our food or even ice tea was comped or free due to the wait. I paid $109 for this....

• Visited May 2012
U.S.A.
“Nice view, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2012

This restaurant has a beautiful view of Tumon Bay, great for sunset dinners. The food was very good and the servers were very, very friendly. The only problem we had was with the reservation. I made it thru the Westin's website since this restaurant is in the Westin Hotel. When we arrived they didn't have our reservation, good thing I had brought a print out of it so I could show it to the hostess, who by the way spoke very little english so this was a bit upsetting. Also, on the reservation I requested an ocean view table but they tried to sit us at the back of the restaurant, when we complained they quickly moved us by the window. Other than that we had a good experience.

• Visited February 2012