Plus side is the pools and being right on the beach. No free internet in the room. They want 12 US for internet per day...Room was basic, and not worth the stars its supposed to have.. its okay for an overnight layover, but thats it.. overpriced and not good value.. there are far better choices in the area..The buffets served are literally eat at your own risk, we saw the same food served up for two days in a row.. food that was supposed to be hot was cold.. If one stays here.. do be careful at the buffet and choose foods you know keep well.. the one plus is the one guy who does omelets in the morning buffet also does mongolian stirfry at night.. but be aware the same seafood is there the very next day and looks the worse for wear.. go vegan on that choice to be on safer side.. Tip to hotel manager, free internet in rooms would give better value, and tell your cleaning staff to be a bit more diligent in their cleaning..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fiesta Resort Guam is ideally situated, directly on the the beach of pristine Tumon, Bay. Fiesta Resort Guam has been carefully designed to offer a memorable vacation experience where guests can discover the warm hospitality and culture of the island, through modern tropical design. Fiesta Resort offers 315 rooms with variety of accommodation options to suit all travelers. At Fiesta, there is cultural entertainment, delicious food and beverage options as well as activities for the whole family's enjoyment. Relax and experience the warm hospitality of the island at the World Cafe, featuring cuisine from around the world enjoyed in a casual atmosphere and stunning ocean views. Beach side BBQ and Cultural show serves wonderful island-style barbecue and cultural show featuring dancers from Polynesian and the Micronesian islands. Cool off during a hot day or end a perfect day with cocktails at the poolside bar, Cho Cho's, overlooking the pools and Tumon Bay. Fiesta Resort also offers a range of water activities that are fun for the whole family. Guests can hire water sports equipment from on-site vendor. Traditional diving facilities are offered so guests can explore the deep crystal waters, for which Guam is famous. Other facilities include Samurai Seaport Steak and Wine Company, Haagen Dazs Cafe, Resort Mart, and Entre Nous Salon. Fiesta Resort Guam is ideally located in the center of Tumon with attractions and shopping. Attractions: Hotel Beach, 50 meters; Catholic Church, 200 meters; Chinese Park, 1/2 mile; Sling Shot, 1 mile; Guam Zoo, 200 meters; Ypao Beach Park, 1/2 mile; Guam Visitor's Bureau, 1/2 mile; Sand Castle Entertainment Complex, 1 mile. Shopping: Tumon Sands Plaza, 1/2 mile north of the hotel, features more than 20 world famous luxury brands, 1/2 mile; T Galleria, 1 mile; Micronesia Mall and GPO, 3 miles; and K-Mart, 1/2 mile. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fiesta Resort Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Resort Guam Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Hotel Guam
- Fiesta Hotel Tumon
- Fiesta Resort Guam South Pacific