See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2017

This nice hotel is located just up the hill from the main strip of Tumon. It's the cheapest hotel around and is a great value! The 9th floor rooms have a great balcony and view of the ocean and sunset. The rooms have wifi, AC, TV with cable, and all basic amenities. The desk staff is super friendly and helpful! I love this hotel and location and price so much that I've booked it for my next vacation this month for 9 nights.

Room tip: 9th floor rooms have great views of downtown Tumon, the ocean, and sunsets.
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank gymnastmike
Reviewed June 18, 2017 via mobile

The room is spacious and right above the shopping tourist area of Tumon, right next to the water park Tarza. Very convenient and our room got a good view of Tumon sunset!
However the room is not well equipped, there's no hair dryer unless you rent it daily. There's no kettle, there's a fridge but somehow it keeps leaking inside.
They only offer us one key to our room even there's two of us, you will need to use the key to activate the room power so there's a situation when my friend went out at night and I was asleep, she took the key in case I didn't hear her to open the door for her, I got power cut in the room... I had to call to lobby and asked for a key but they actually offer me a key for the other room, I guess they really only have one key each room...

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

The PERKS of this hotel are very centrally-located and it has a gorgeous view especially for sunset.

If you're not ready to fork out some $$$ to stay in some newer, fancier and pricier hotels, your options are quite limited to the aged and tired ones, like this.

This is a tired hotel that looks like it has its days 20-30 years ago.

Despite the photo provided by the hotel, I'm not sure what the last time anyone has been down that pool...

The staffers, while they do attempt to appear helpful, dont have a clue about the simplest things like public transportation (which is virtually inexistant esp if you're spoiled from major Asian cities - do try to rent a car), local attractions, tours on offer or postage matters.

Tips: if you do decide to stay here and aren't driving yourself, Lam Lam Tours (a private company that runs a few routes around key tourist attractions) has a service between the airport and DFS The Galleria, which is a stone throw away from the hotel - if you're looking to save a few bucks not taking a cab.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank billyleungjok
Reviewed February 26, 2017 via mobile

So it's a short walk from the strip and the cheapest in Tumon however I feel it's still overpriced for the quality. Accommodations (hair dryer, beach towel, ect) will cost you extra. Laundry is from 8-5pm and it's $7/load! Typically in hotels it's $2 for washer and another $2 for dryer. I've stayed in condemned military barracks that look better than this place. The only good thing is the view of the ocean. If you are out exploring all day you will be fine but I will pay extra for cleanliness next time.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 14, 2016

This is one of the most convenient hotels to stay for a short period of time or longer. It is centrally located in the heart of the tourist area. It is a short walk to the shopping malls, duty free shops, restaurants and other hotels. The facilities are complete although not really sophisticated. The staff are courteous and friendly. Transportation is also available.

Room tip: Try the upper floors to enjoy the view.
Date of stay: February 2016