We stayed in a King Room of the Infinity Tower :
- Which was located in the corner of the building giving us the best available view on the beach.
- Room was clean and nicely furnished. Though the bathroom was a little bit rusty (but is that avoidable in such a humid place?)
- Air conditioning system was a little bit loud.
- Balcony was enjoyable with a table and 2 chairs for our usual night drinks.
Regarding the hotel's services
- Ethernet cable is available in the room, for Wifi, you'll have to get down to the lobby.
- Reception and information desks could help me efficiently everytime I needed them.
- I did not use the pool but infinite pool is always kind of cool. Neither did we try the restaurant.
The hotel is located on the top of a small "hill", you will need to go down a few stairs and walk a few steps on the rocks to access the Tumon beach. As for restaurants, bars and shops you can easily access to them by foot as the Reef Hotel is on the main street.More
- Free Parking