“Try the Sea Trek”
Review of Underwater World

Underwater World
Ranked #7 of 36 things to do in Tumon
More attraction details
Owner description: Home of thousands of aquatic species, including Sharks, Rays, Turtles & Giant groupers, Underwater World offers an experience like no other! You can walk through the aquarium on an Ocean Safari, explore inside the tank with SeaTrek or Dive with the Sharks, and even have dinner with the animals inches from your table! Visit our website for more information!
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My mother in law and I tried the Sea Trek in Underwater World, it was fun!
Compare to the other diving activities, we choose this activity because the price including the admission, Sea Trek and a tropical drink, and we don't need to be in the sun and get to be very close to amazing marine life! I'm a diver, but I found this activity is really fun, because it's easy and get to have close encounter with sharks, turtles, and rays, they will come up to you to check you out, so it's pretty cool!
It is quite different to see the sharks, rays and turtles from inside the tank than from the tunnel, after the Sea Trek, you get to take a hot shower and you can go through the aquarium to see the rest of the place, we spent a long time in the tunnel, because it's quite soothing to sit there watch the fish.
Not too bad for a small island like Guam! :)

1  Thank 671Diver

Reviewed June 15, 2013

We spent a total of maybe 15-20 min here and cost us over $80 dollars. Figure it out for yourself if this was worth it. They need to reduce their admission by 50% or you make yourself stay here for at least 45-60min.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We got this as a gift from our daughter and her boyfriend and I wonder why I never went before the area was all kept with a large variety of marine life and a well appointed gift shop.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

If you've never been to an aquarium you'll enjoy this. BUT, if you've been before, DON'T waste your time or money. We were done in 10 minurtes and my kids said, "That's all?" Too much to pay for the "same old thing".

Reviewed March 23, 2013

They have sharks and other impressive fish. Beautifull place to spend an evening. At night it becomse a night club.

Been to Underwater World? Share your experiences!