The only reason you would come here at all is the water park for the kids. The bathroom was moldy and the water leaked out into the room when you shower. Just check-in for the day and enjoy the largest water park in Guam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Islands Club Guam is a hotel centrally positioned in the heart of Tumon Bay with its 82,000 square meters stretching along the beachfront of paradise. PIC Guam is only 10 minutes away from the A.B.Won Pat International Airport, 15 minutes away from downtown Hagatna and 3~5 minutes away from major shopping malls. PIC Guam has 777 guest rooms in its Royal Tower and Oceana Towers which makes it Guam's largest property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Pacific Islands Club Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Islands Club Guam Hotel Tumon
- Pacific Islands Hotel Guam
- Pacific Islands Resort Guam
- Pacific Islands Club Guam South Pacific