2,475 results
All reviews tasi club premier tower the executive lounge islander terrace tumon bay fisherman's cove roy's restaurant gold member main building tennis courts ocean view breakfast buffet fitness center bit dated infinity pool rental car lounge chairs
Reviewed October 5, 2018

From day one, my room barely had hot water for shower or fill the bath tub. I was told by hotel management that there is an issue with mechanical system and should be fixed. Also the WIFI kept slowing down and speeds were not constant. The TV picture quality was not good and kept freezing up. For the price people pay for this hotel, I feel like these issues should not be there.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
HiltonGuam, General Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dar Ambar R,

We apologize regarding your recent experience at the hotel. Your comments regarding the hotel water and the internet have been shared with our team leaders so we may improve on our guest experience. We hope you will allow us to welcome you back to the hotel duirng your next stay.

Mr. Yasuhara

Reviewed September 29, 2018 via mobile

I was on Guam for a business trip and stayed here for 3 nights. The room I had was in the Premier wing. A very cozy room, but the internet connection was not so great.

This hotel is close to many restaurants and shopping areas. The hotel has a small convenience store/souvenir shop with just about everything! There is also a small 24-hour coffee shop with some sandwiches and snacks for sale.

The parking lot is free to park and valet as an option for a minimal fee. Overall, excellent customer service, but I'd like to recognize the guest service team, who were always very helpful and welcoming. I especially liked it when they said, "welcome home" when I returned to the hotel :)

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
HiltonGuam, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear SpnGrl670,

Thank you for choosing the Hilton and for your comments on Trip Advisor. We are glad that you enjoyed stay. Thank you for recognizing our team and happy that they greeted you with a "Welcome Home". We look forward to welcoming you back home to the hotel :) Caffe Cino in the lobby is open 24 hours and offers some delicious desserts.

Reviewed September 28, 2018

hundreds of bugs on the wall in the room. I carried a 1-year-old baby(over 15kg) standing over two hours at night, waiting for the resolution. I was angry and complained to the manager. The manager called a security and asked me to stop talking or get out of the hotel middle of the night, because I "yelled" at her according to her words. I did not get any sincere apologize for the bad hygiene of the room, and got threatened to get of the hotel middle of the night with a 1- year-old baby abraod. Still, I did not received any reply from the Hilton on my comments. I recommend the Hilton Guam to the person who can stay very calm and speak very nice to the manager in spite of the terrible hygiene and the poor service, or you have to get out of the hotel!!

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank sarahcZ4996ZQ
HiltonGuam, General Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2018

Dear sarahcZ4996ZQ,

We sincerely apologize regarding your recent stay with us. Your comments on Trip Advisor will be discussed with our Front Office team regarding the incident that occurred. Regarding bugs in the room, our Housekeeping team constantly monitors any activity and is reported immediately. This is something that I will bring up with our Housekeeping Manager. Thank you again for bringing up your concerns which will be discussed with our management team.

Reviewed September 22, 2018

Older hotel in need of renovation, however here on Guam, things age rapidly so maybe they are trying to keep it up as best they can. Ants in room coming through decaying molding on the ceiling and mold in the shower were issues my wife pointed out. Service was excellent, restaurants were pricey but this is a tourist local. Great views, Hotel withstood the typhoon which hit us with only minor structure damage but no interruption of service (aside from the elevators not working for a day). We wanted to extend our stay and requested to do so at check-in but for whatever reason, this was not accommodated. I would have appreciated knowing about this earlier from the hotel- thank goodness the maids stay up on things and told us we were supposed to be checking out. Of course, at that late date, no extension was possible...

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
HiltonGuam, General Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2018

Dear Treadshred,

Your comments noted on Trip Advisor will allow us to improve our property, we apologize that your stay was not to your full satisfaction.
Thank you for recognizing our team and the service they provided. The island had to endure the recent typhoon and are glad that all remained safe. Overall as you noted, the hotel does offer great views of Tumon Bay, and we hope to welcome you back on your next visit.

Reviewed September 20, 2018

If you can, stay away from this place. The breakfast buffets are the only good thing about this place. Parking is HORRENDOUS! Room rates are overpriced for the lack of accomadations you get. Stay at your own risk.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business

Dear Hot_Water08,

We sincerely apologize regarding the parking situation. During high occupancy, our parking stalls in front of the hotel fill up rather quickly. We do have our parking garage structure with additional parking stalls. Thank you for your comment about the breakfast buffet. We do offer an array of breakfast items and change them out daily. We hope you will allow us to welcome you back during your next visit.