2,461 results
All reviews tasi club premier tower the executive lounge tumon bay islander terrace fisherman's cove main tower roy's restaurant gold member tennis courts ocean view breakfast buffet fitness center bit dated infinity pool rental car lounge chairs
Reviewed February 27, 2010

Great place to stay in Guam. Very nice staff. Room and room rate was great! I've stayed here three times and have never been disappointed,

Stayed: May 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed February 21, 2010

This is a nice hotel with pretty good snorkeling right in front of the hotel. Our room was clean and spacious, and had an oceanview and a balcony. We had a terrible check-in, after a midnight flight from palau, we arrived at 5:30 am with lots of dive gear and other baggage. I went inside to look for a bellman to help and when I found one he simply pointed to a luggage cart and ran off. We unloaded our 6 bags and dragged them to our room ourselves, thanks guys. The main lobby and restaurants were way overcrowded with tour groups and families. We usually stay at the Hyatt in Guam but gave this a try using some special 50% off rates. Our room was in the "Tasi Club" so we had access to the Tasi Club for continental breakfast and evening drinks. This section of the hotel was quieter than other sections we saw. The bed and bedding were fantastic. The Tasi Club lounge was in a lower level with no view, and had an ok breakfast spread but the evening cocktail hour only included beer and wine, chips and other cold snacks. About 15 minutes before the service ended the fellow brought out 2 bottles of tequila and some soft drinks(coke, sevenup, etc) as mixers. The Regency Club at the Hyatt is much nicer with a great ocean view, outdoor seating, full free bar, and hot and cold evening snacks. The Hilton had nice pools and tennis courts and would stay there again, but we prefer the pools, beach, bellman who help w/luggage, and the better views at the Hyatt.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WilmaXX
Reviewed February 6, 2010

Just spent 3 nights at the Hilton, Guam and would definitely not go back. The rooms are shabby at best, with dirty carpet, moldy showers, loud air conditioning unit. The service is adequate and the main areas of the hotel are okay. The Hyatt looked far better, but I did not see the rooms. The main grounds were lovely, unlike the Hilton. I am a loyal Hilton customer and can't believe their name is on this property.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 7, 2010

Our stay at the Hilton was wonderful. Great suite, and the service was excellent. Killer view! The dinner show is fun and eat at Roy's-absolutely delicious! Guam is a beautiful island. Check out Jeff's Pirate's Cove-fun and good food-with a nice little museum. Close to Fun Shopping and duty-free!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 4, 2010

I stayed at Hilton Guam twice in two different towers. The first time I stayed in the premier tower(if my memory is right) with ocean view so everything was perfect. The second time I booked the run-of-house room and I was appointed the room with the garden view in the main tower overlooking the tennis court which disappointed me a lot. Although I don't stay at Hilton all the time, I go there everytime I come to Guam for either dining or shopping at the DFS inside the hotel. I love the Island terrace restaurant and always try my best to arrive Guam on Friday in order to have the seafood buffet dinner. However, I have noticed that they never change the menu so what I had last year is what I will have this year. Last time I went which was in Nov, 2009, I had a steak and lobster buffet dinner there and it was a real disaster. You have to order steak and lobster since they will not put them on the bar for you to choose. No choice of steak or lobster just tell them how many pieces you want. The steak was not bad but the lobster was stiff. No other interesting food on the bar just some defrosted frozen veggies. The hotel private beach is quite rocky but there are so many fish to see. A lot of water activities to enjoy. The slider is quite small and short which is intended for children. Overall, the Hilton is still one of my favorite hotels.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple