2,450 results
All reviewstasi clubpremier towerthe executive loungetumon bayislander terracefisherman's covemain towerroy's restaurantgold membertennis courtsocean viewbreakfast buffetfitness centerbit datedinfinity poolrental carlounge chairs
Reviewed November 15, 2017

After working so hard and always being so busy it is nice to get away. When going on holiday I don't want to have to worry about where to eat, meals, feeding my family, or activities to keep everyone happy. So we enjoy going to the Hilton Guam Resort and Spa.
Clean, friendly, always courteous staff, great amenities and transportation and pick up service that allows you to access all the great tourist places around the island. The room was spacious, comfortable and the room service was also excellent. Any time we ate at the hotel, the food was fresh, well prepared and delicious.
When not traveling or out shopping the hotel has a private beach, and a very beautiful pool area where you can just relax and soak up some sun, or sit under the shade of an umbrella or palm tree and sink into holiday mode.
We stayed on the executive floors so it was always possible for hungry family members to go and get something like fresh fruit or light dishes to enjoy. We would definitely recommend a stay at the Hilton Guam Resort and Spa to anyone.

Room Tip: Take a look at the executive rooms as they are a great offer.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank Shel N
HiltonGuamMarketing, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2017

Dear Shel N,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. We appreciate the comments that you've made on Trip Advisor. Our team is delighted that you enjoyed your stay. For your next visit, we recommend that you try the Tropical Beach House Guam, which is located beach side of Hilton. We offer fun water activities for you and your family such as kayaks, paddle boarding, snorkeling, and more! Our team wishes to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2017

The hotel itself is comfortable but the furniture and common spaces definitely needs an upgrade. The facilities look very nice though. I had a rental car so I did not have any issue with transport but the location is a bit far out to be able to use public transport.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Ahmad J
HiltonGuamMarketing, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Ahmad J,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. We appreciate the comments that you have made on Trip Advisor. For your next visit, we recommend that you rent a Tasi Room at the Hilton. We have finished making renovations last August and offer exclusive benefits from a personalized check in, free Tasi lounge buffet and cocktails, and more! Our team wishes to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed November 8, 2017

Staff would not let us check in until after 3 PM. Safe, tea kettle,& TV remote were broken. Wi-Fi also did not work at times. Room had a shabby appearance. Parking and hotel location was convenient. Overall disappointing experience.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Cabeagleluvr,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. We appreciate the comments that you have made on Trip Advisor. Our sincerest apologies regarding the inconvenience you've encountered during your stay. Your comments will be shared with the departments concerned in order to better guest satisfaction. We wish to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

I have enjoyed staying at this hotel numerous times since 2011; however, this will more than likely my last stay. I was very disappointed in how much the hotel buildings and the rooms have deteriorated. Was honored to stay in the premier tower due to being a Hilton Honors Silver member which I initially thought was great. I really just wanted to be closer to the fitness center which they accommodated me by placing me on the 11th floor, which was better than being in the main tower. Got in my room, I immediately noticed the musty smell. The carpet felt wet, the vents were dirty, and the shower had mildew. The paint was peeling on the walls and the bathtub was also peeling. The toilet ran the whole time even after being addressed. Had to call service to fix the safe in my room since it didn’t work and then called to have the remote control batteries changed out and the guy wanted to argue with me as to whether or not it was actually the batteries, tried to show me how to work a remote control. The quality of the rooms in the main tower seemed to be better from when I was here in February but the room I got this time definitely fell below my expectations for the “Premier” tower. The hotel staff at the restaurants, fitness center, and the front desk were all pretty good for the most part. Overall, trying to decide at this point whether or not it’s worth staying here just for the reward points. I seriously hope they put some money into renovating this place. Even the sir of the building you first see has rust stains running down the building. Very disappointed. I’ve got some pictures of the room I stayed in. Oh, and when I checked out, I looked under the bed to make sure I didn’t leave anything and found a bottle cap and someone’s complimentary hotel slippers.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

Dear Txgal75,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. Our sincerest apologies regarding the inconveniences you've experienced during your stay. Your comments will be shared with the departments concerned in order to better guest satisfaction. We wish to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2017

The seafood restaurant has certainly gone down since our last visit; it used to be one of our favorites. The breakfast buffet at the Islander is okay but certainly not worth the price. And, when we tried to eat ala carte in the Islander we found that it had a very weak menu. Finally, not having In Room Dining was a big disappointment.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family

Dear TomtO7578HE,

Thank you for staying at the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa. We appreciate the comments that you have made on Trip Advisor. Our sincerest apologies regarding the experience you've encountered while dining at Fisherman's Cove and Islander Terrace. Your comments will be shared with the departments concerned in order to better guest satisfaction. We wish to welcome you back to the hotel soon.