We stayed in the Tasi section. Very nice customer service, with a beautiful view of Tumon Bay from our room.
The room was severely dated, and had a musty and moldy smell which never went away. The carpet was worn and grimy, and I didn't want to walk barefoot.
The breakfast offered in the Tasi Lounge was pretty blah and mediocre, but we did arrive just before closing.However, I was at least hoping for some decent bread, but all they had was basic low-budget sliced bread.
The staff was very professional and accommodating so that was nice.
If you're going to stay at the Hilton on Guam, I definitely won't recommend the Tasi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the beach overlooking scenic Tumon Bay, the Hilton Guam Resort and Spa has an idyllic location on Guam, only a ten-minute drive from Guam International Airport, three minutes from the tourist district and ten minutes from the capital of Agana. Take in stunning views of Tumon Bay and Two Lovers Point from one of Guam's only infinity pools. The Resopa Water Park features a whirlpool spa, waterslide, children's pool, watersports pool and an infinity pool. Try out watersports and snorkeling at the private beach club or enjoy a lesson from a pro on one of five floodlit tennis courts. Stay fit at The Wellness Center with a full range of quality cardiovascular and strength equipment and a timetable of exercise classes or be pampered with a treatment at Spa Ayualam. Be tempted by one of the resort's five restaurants serving up award winning seafood, Hawaiian fusion cuisine and international meals. Savor a taste of the ocean at Fisherman's Cove. Simply choose from the tempting seafood offering and the chef will cook it perfectly. The unique and fun dining experience has won the Guam Visitors' Bureau award for 'Most Outstanding Local Tourism Facility.' Sample the cuisines of the world at the international buffet theme nights at Islander Terrace or taste the tropics at Tree Bar with an exotic cocktail to enjoy while overlooking Tumon Bay. With two wedding chapels, eight meeting rooms, computer workstations in the lobby, and internet the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa hotel is the perfect beachfront location for a beautiful wedding or an important business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Guam Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guam Hotel Tumon
- Hilton Hotel Guam
- Hilton International Tumon
- Hilton Tumon
- Tumon Hilton
- Hilton Guam Resort & Spa South Pacific