2,464 results
All reviews tasi club premier tower the executive lounge tumon bay islander terrace fisherman's cove main tower roy's restaurant gold member tennis courts ocean view breakfast buffet fitness center bit dated infinity pool rental car lounge chairs
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Excellent hotel service and attention at the Hilton in Guam. Excellent location close to everything night life in Tumon Bay. Beautiful bean, gym and recreation areas. We had a room with beach views on the top 13th floor, very spacious room with super fast internet access, comfortable bed and linen. I will recommend the Hilton in Guam anytime and if I fly back there again I will definitely stay there. We had a rental car as well and there was always plenty of free parking for the hotel guests. Only thing Hilton let me down is the fact that during my stay I had my birthday and no one realised this or gave me any compliments. I always travel somewhere new in the world during my birthday week and this is the first time the hotel I stay at does not realise its my birthday.

Room Tip: Make sure you stay at the tall tower there are two it seems like the tall one its newer and better.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Johnny L, Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Jose,

Greetings from Hilton Guam Resort & Spa!

We greatly appreciate your reviews of our hotel. We would like to extend a Happy Birthday to you.

We would like to invite you to our Islander Terrace and Tropics BBQ for great buffet dinners!

We wish you will return again in the near future.We will definitely make your next trip even more memorable. Please contact us and we will personally care of your next trip.

Have a great day.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Escaping from the typhoon in the Philippines, we arrived around 6am in the hotel but we weren't able to check-in early even though we are willing to pay for it as they were fully booked. Good thing we rented a car so we were able to roam around Guam. We were told that check-in time is 3pm and not the 2pm check-in that I am used to. BUT at 3:10pm, we (still) needed to wait for around 15-20 minutes as our room was still being cleaned. Upon entering the room, i removed my shoes only to feel that the carpet is a bit wet (of course it is not the fault of the hotel housekeeper - they were fully booked and the previous occupant probably couldn't care less to walk around wet in the room).

All those unfortunate events were forgotten when we looked at our view. It is really nice - nicer than the other 5-star hotel that we stayed in 5-years ago. That is when our vacation truly started.

Basically this hotel provided us of what we needed - parking closer to the entrance, free WIFI at the lobby, clean bathroom, nice room with big enough balcony, hot water, nice view, nice and kid-friendly pool, our son just loves those slide and surprisingly great snorkeling. Yes the hotel is a bit old or probably because we were at the old wing but over-all we were extremely satisfied. I think they are renovating the hotel.

The staff are all nice as well. The location is at the other end of the hotel row but we did not mind it as we rented our own car anyway and for us, who loves to walk, it was never a problem. And we were always on the go, it was always nice to come back and stay at the hotel.

There is a public beach next door where you can also hang out. If there's something that I would complain about, it is the price of the food but it is known for all 5-star hotels.

Will definitely go back for sure.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mcm,

Greetings from Hilton Guam Resort & Spa!

We greatly appreciate your reviews of our hotel.We do our very best to provide you with quality service. I am glad you experienced and enjoyed our hospitality first hand. We would like to apologize for the delayed check-in and the difficulties you have experienced upon check-in. This is certainly not a regular occurrence.

Have a great day.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

This is my 10th stay at this property and I noticed significant improvement to in-room wifi access.
This is a greatly maintained property (Tasi section) and has the easiest parking access among all the Tumon hotels. I tried pretty much all major Tumon Bay hotels since I visit Guam 5-6 times a year for work, and have gravitated towards Hilton due to its quietness, easy access and plenty parking, and now great in-room wifi.
I will definitely come back here for my next visit.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Nanjingren

Dear Nanjingren,

Greetings from Hilton Guam!

We are very pleased regarding your enjoyable stay at our Tasi Club rooms. We are very happy that you are a great returning customer. It is great that you can see the improvements we are doing to the hotel. We are doing our best to improve our service and overall quality.

We would like to invite you back to Hilton Guam for your next vacation.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Overall was fine. The staff was kind. Room was clean. Fans and air-conditioning in the room in the middle of the smoke smell. Pool was good. I hope you have a variety of restaurants. Hope it does respond quickly at the time of booking.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Su,

Greetings from Hilton Guam Resort & Spa!

Thank you for the wonderful comments regarding our hotel!

We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our island and our hotel. Great to hear you enjoyed your stay. If you are looking for variety in food venues then I recommend our Islander Terrace buffet. For your next visit, may I also suggest the Tropics BBQ Polynesian Fire Dance Show with a steak and lobster buffet? We wish for you to relax and enjoy the sounds of the ocean melding together with our traditional island music and fire dance performance in the near future.

Please contact us at anytime if you decide to visit again! We will definitely make your stay special.

See you again.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for two nights during our trip to Guam. We were booked for 3 nights at Sheraton and ended up doing one night and then switching to Hilton. (Sheraton wasn't bad, but wasn't as good as when I'd stayed a few years before).

The location of Hilton was great. It wasn't on the main strip with all the tourists. There were a lot a business travelers here so it was a quieter property (similar to Sheraton). The benefit of Hilton over Sheraton is that the property has great snorkeling on-site. There's not a beach really...just a really big sand-covered slab of cement with beach chairs overlooking the ocean. But we didn't come to look at the ocean. We came to go in the ocean. There's a staircase down to the water, where you can go right in for great snorkeling (at high tide). There are also outdoor showers by the beach and private showers in the bathrooms by the pool.

The room we got was a "His and Hers" suite, and was worth the upgrade price. The view was stunning and the room was big and beautifully appointed. Bathroom was HUGE with 2 of everything. We even found special welcome snacks for us on the coffee table. Executive lounge access was included with the room, which was actually a big money saver because they serve breakfast and wonderful evening hors d'oeuvres and cocktails. We only had to buy lunch and snacks when we stayed here, which was awesome.

Restaurants on-site were great and reasonably priced. Our favorite was Tree Bar, which is outside by the pool and open til 10 pm. There's also a little cafe inside the hotel with pastries, sandwiches, salads, and other snacks that's open 24 hours. Great quality on the go.

Pools are great, fun water slide but that part was only open til 6 when we went (as with most water slides in Guam I believe). Overall, pool areas are better at Sheraton but the pools at Hilton were much less crowded and still lovely.

Front desk staff were wonderful and bent over backwards to give us a wonderful stay. We were allowed an early check in of 12 pm and a late check-out of 6 pm!! We came from Korea and all flights to/from here are red-eye, so this was really nice. At first, they'd told us we'd have to be out by 3 pm but they called us on our departure day and told us they were able to let us stay til 6 pm. WOW! All other staff was also great--always smiling, eager to help, etc.

There is nothing bad to say about this property. We will always stay here when we go to Guam.

Room Tip: Rooms with executive lounge access are great and will save money on meals, even though they do have a higher price tag.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank laurengreen1
Johnny L, Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Lauren,

Greetings from Hilton Guam!

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding our service, and facilities. Our team will be ecstatic to hear your kind comments. We truly care about our guests and we are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I am so happy to hear about your great time on Guam and your great comments about our hotel.

Regarding the location of our hotel, we are situated in the very quiet part of Tumon. I recommend asking for our free taxi service to our Tumon Duty Free shopping center for your next stay.

Please let us know if you are planning another return trip in the future! We are happy to personalize your trip and make you feel the most comfortable.

Many thanks and have a wonderful day.