2,461 results
All reviews tasi club premier tower the executive lounge tumon bay islander terrace fisherman's cove main tower roy's restaurant gold member tennis courts ocean view breakfast buffet fitness center bit dated infinity pool rental car lounge chairs
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I loved staying at the Hilton Hotel! Staff was very friendly and always helpful.
Had a beautiful room with an ocean view! Very clean and had everything I needed.
The "executive" chef of the Hilton is THE Master Chef and so you can bet that the food was excellent in every part of the hotel!
Thanks everyone at the Hilton for making my stay so wonderful!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Johnny L, Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Johanna,

We greatly appreciate your reviews of our hotel.

We do our very best to provide you with quality service. I am glad you experienced and enjoyed our hospitality first hand.

We would like to invite you to our Islander Terrace and Tropics BBQ for great buffet dinners!

We wish you will return again in the near future.We will definitely make your next trip even more memorable. Please contact us and we will personally care of your next trip.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Hilton on Guam may disappoint. The ‘welcome’ was non-existent. The clerk on the reception simply asked for my ID and my credit card and then told me my room number. Cold, but efficient? The room was a-typical Hilton. 8th floor in the ‘premium tower’. It was a pity that the carpet was stained on the way up: gave the impression that things were tacky - indeed, the room was quite poorly maintained and dated, and worse, dirty - particularly in the bathroom. The Executive Lounge... the ‘continental’ breakfast isn’t actually that. It much more substantial - consisting of two hot options (one usual egg-based). The service here was very good and was what I expected. However, the "Afternoon Tea" was, in fact... coffee. And nothing to eat! No sandwiches or scones or nothing. You can't have "Afternoon Tea" without offering a little something. To be a category 5 HHonors redemption is a compete joke - it simply isn't worth it. Otherwise, it was a place to put my head down and may have been the best of a bad bunch?

Room Tip: Go for exec room overlooking Tumon Bay

Dear James,

Greetings from Hilton Guam Resort & Spa!

We apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us.
We have taken you comments into consideration and we will discuss with our team regarding the implementation of your suggestions.

We do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back to the hotel and provide you with the exceptional service that Hilton Guam is known for.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I will be biased on this review since I received a Diamond member suite upgrade to the towers. My room was huge with a living room, bedroom and massive marble slab bathroom and kitchen area. The balcony was 20 ft long and overlooked Tumon Bay. It was just beautiful. The hotel has a nice beach bar/restaurant and a private beach. The location is the only problem. If you only plant to hang out at the resort it is fine, but to get downtown would be a hike or a taxi ride. The hotel itself is fairly old, with new renovations in parts of the hotel. The seafood buffet they have once a week is well worth the price.

Room Tip: If you can get a room in the towers do it, with a high floor for better views of the bay.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear Aviatoradair,

Greetings from Hilton Guam!

Thank you for your great review regarding our luxurious suite rooms. Your compliments will be relayed to our team. I am sure they will be delighted to hear your comments.

If you liked our Fisherman's Cove seafood buffet, we would like to invite you to our Roy's Restaurant for our next visit. Roy's Restaurant features a great Hawaiian and Japanese fusion which will definitely give you a great experience.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Guam Hilton Hotel experience was great. It was a business trip but my grandson accompanied me and it was his first time in a Hilton and he really enjoyed it. Great service and friendly staff. Buffet breaksfast was excellent and the location relaxing.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Johnny L, Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Raphael,

We greatly appreciate your reviews of our hotel.

We would like to invite you to our Fisherman's Cove and Tropics BBQ for great dinners!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

For the most part we were very satisfied with the accommodations. The beds a smaller than double and tight for a couple. It is a breakfast buffet and if you are used to small meals, it is over priced. The quality of the food is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family