2,451 results
All reviewstasi clubpremier towerthe executive loungetumon bayislander terracefisherman's covemain towerroy's restaurantgold membertennis courtsocean viewbreakfast buffetfitness centerbit datedinfinity poolrental carlounge chairs
Reviewed July 22, 2013

The Hilton on Guam may disappoint. The ‘welcome’ was non-existent. The clerk on the reception simply asked for my ID and my credit card and then told me my room number. Cold, but efficient? The room was a-typical Hilton. 8th floor in the ‘premium tower’. It was a pity that the carpet was stained on the way up: gave the impression that things were tacky - indeed, the room was quite poorly maintained and dated, and worse, dirty - particularly in the bathroom. The Executive Lounge... the ‘continental’ breakfast isn’t actually that. It much more substantial - consisting of two hot options (one usual egg-based). The service here was very good and was what I expected. However, the "Afternoon Tea" was, in fact... coffee. And nothing to eat! No sandwiches or scones or nothing. You can't have "Afternoon Tea" without offering a little something. To be a category 5 HHonors redemption is a compete joke - it simply isn't worth it. Otherwise, it was a place to put my head down and may have been the best of a bad bunch?

Room Tip: Go for exec room overlooking Tumon Bay
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Johnny L, Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear James,

Greetings from Hilton Guam Resort & Spa!

We apologize for the inconvenience that you experienced during your stay with us.
We have taken you comments into consideration and we will discuss with our team regarding the implementation of your suggestions.

We do hope that you will allow us to welcome you back to the hotel and provide you with the exceptional service that Hilton Guam is known for.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

I will be biased on this review since I received a Diamond member suite upgrade to the towers. My room was huge with a living room, bedroom and massive marble slab bathroom and kitchen area. The balcony was 20 ft long and overlooked Tumon Bay. It was just beautiful. The hotel has a nice beach bar/restaurant and a private beach. The location is the only problem. If you only plant to hang out at the resort it is fine, but to get downtown would be a hike or a taxi ride. The hotel itself is fairly old, with new renovations in parts of the hotel. The seafood buffet they have once a week is well worth the price.

Room Tip: If you can get a room in the towers do it, with a high floor for better views of the bay.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo

Dear Aviatoradair,

Greetings from Hilton Guam!

Thank you for your great review regarding our luxurious suite rooms. Your compliments will be relayed to our team. I am sure they will be delighted to hear your comments.

If you liked our Fisherman's Cove seafood buffet, we would like to invite you to our Roy's Restaurant for our next visit. Roy's Restaurant features a great Hawaiian and Japanese fusion which will definitely give you a great experience.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Guam Hilton Hotel experience was great. It was a business trip but my grandson accompanied me and it was his first time in a Hilton and he really enjoyed it. Great service and friendly staff. Buffet breaksfast was excellent and the location relaxing.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Johnny L, Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Raphael,

We greatly appreciate your reviews of our hotel.

We would like to invite you to our Fisherman's Cove and Tropics BBQ for great dinners!

We wish you will return again in the near future.We will definitely make your next trip even more memorable. Please contact us and we will personally care of your next trip.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

For the most part we were very satisfied with the accommodations. The beds a smaller than double and tight for a couple. It is a breakfast buffet and if you are used to small meals, it is over priced. The quality of the food is excellent.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Cynthia,

Reviewed July 13, 2013

I really enjoy staying at the Guam Hilton, as you can see from my history since 2009. This was probably the worst experience I have had at the property. I have already mentioned the poor room choice, but additionaly the bathroom shower did noto drain properly and each morning I would stand in a puddle while I showered. The internet connection was continually failing, I understand that was properly not the hotel's fault, , but I wanted to point it out. Lastly one of the lights in the room by the bed was literally hangin together by the wires and was intermittent for use. I remain a loyal Hilton member and I will stay at this property again, but I wanted you to know about the failings on this trip. I also would like some laundry service available after 6 pm. I need to have some clothing ironed after a long 23 hour trip to Guam and my first meeting was the next day. Thank you.

1  Thank Craig B

Dear Craig,

We greatly appreciate your reviews of our hotel.

We do our very best to provide you with quality service. I am glad you experienced and enjoyed our hospitality first hand. We also appreciate your patience with our new internet system. I would like to inform you that our upgrade is now finished and our internet problems have drastically decreased.

We would like to invite you to our Islander Terrace and Tropics BBQ for great buffet dinners!