Hilton Guam Resort & Spa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
2,318 results
All reviewspremier towertasi clubthe executive loungetumon bayislander terracefisherman's coveseafood restaurantgold membermain buildingtennis courtsocean viewbreakfast buffetfitness centerbit datedrental carinfinity poollounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I wish this hotel had a better location. It is not right on the strip. You will have to do some walking or take a cab to get to the strip.

Initially, I had problems at the hotel. The room was not very clean - there was foreign hair throughout the bathroom and on the floor. One stop by the front desk, the hotel immediately sent up a cleaning crew, and my room was spotless!

My cable TV stopped working, I called the front desk, immediately someone was up to reboot my router and fixed the TV. This happened during my first few days. Afterwards, everything was perfect!

I never experienced such fantastic and prompt service. The beach views were great! The breakfast was free and, again, great! The Cafe was expensive, so be prepared! You may as well eat out! The bell people were very friendly and helpful.

The wireless wasn't ideal. You had to select a plan everyday which was $15. However, they took it off your bill at the end of the stay. So, it was free!

Overall, I would recommend this hotel. Especially, if you want to be off the main strip and want superior customer service.

Room Tip: Choose an oceanside view, otherwise you will be staring at the parking lot.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Johnny L, Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Dear Paulatlantis,

Greetings from Hilton Guam!

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding our service and the quality of our food and beverage services! We truly care about our guests and we are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I am so happy to hear about your great time on Guam and your great comments about our hotel.

Regarding the location of our hotel, we are situated in the very quiet part of Tumon. I recommend asking for our free taxi service to our Tumon Duty Free shopping center.

Please let us know if you are planning another return trip in the future! We are happy to personalize your trip and make you feel the most comfortable.

Many thanks and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I booked a premium ocean view room with this hotel, expecting a room overlooking Tumon Bay. Opening the door to my room, I found my view to be of the hotel parking lot. This issue aside, my room had several problems. A faulty telephone, an intermittent Internet connection, and rattling, noisy airconditioning. The first two issues required three visits from two technicians to fix them. As I couldn't use the phone in my room, I had to walk to the front desk to order room service, etc. At a room rate over $200 per night, I feel I have been justifiably misled. I am a regular guest of Hilton hotels, and ths establishment, despite the wonderful staff, is disappointing and below Hilton's high worldwide standards.

Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Dale A

Dear Dale A,

Greetings from Hilton Guam Resort & Spa!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am certainly disappointed that your stay at was not up to your expectations.

I would like to apologize on behalf our hotel and its team for your stay. The lack of service with our television and internet with regards to your comments is certainly not typical; we are currently repairing all T.V. systems, and improving our internet connectivity in our rooms in order to provide all of our guests with HD cable, additional T.V. Channels and a more stable internet connection. I apologize if this operation caused any interruption with your television service and WIFI connectivity.

Regarding to your comment regarding our Premier Tower Ocean View rooms, our Premier Tower Ocean View Rooms are bigger and newer than our other standard ocean view rooms. However, the view at the Premier Tower is a partial ocean view which means our guests can enjoy the view of the Tumon Bay as well as the view of our famous Ypao Beach Park. If you are craving for an ocean view room, I would like to recommend our Tasi Club Rooms or our Standard Main Tower Ocean View Rooms.

Please feel free to contact myself directly when you visit Hilton Guam again so that I may personally take care of you and your next stay.

I would also like to contact you regarding your most recent stay and I wish to leave you a good last impression of our hotel.

Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that the remainder of your trip to Guam was memorable.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Location - away from city center. Perfect for those who prefer sea, sun, and sand. However, to get to city center is not difficult.
Food - breakfast buffet is ok. Nothing spectacular. Taste is ok. The restaurant is a bit too small. When all tables are fully utilized, quite difficult to walk to get food. Besides, spoons were run out as the restaurant was crowded. Food were not refilled.
Room - spacious. But somewhat tired. Need refurbishment.
Service - front desk service is far from impressive. When I checked in at 5 am, staff was not smiling or greeting cheerfully. When I checked out at 4 am, staff called a cab for me and asked me to wait at the lobby. He told me that when taxi arrived, taxi would come to him and he would let me know. I waited for 10 minutes, when I checked with him he just said 'oh you are ready' he said he thought I was not ready and my taxi picked other guests. What a response. I then had to wait for another 10 minutes.

• Stayed: February 2013
Johnny L, Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2013

Dear WRTW,

Greetings from Hilton Guam Resort & Spa!

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding our hotel. I am certainly disappointed that your stay at Hilton Guam was not up to your expectations.

I would like to apologize on behalf our hotel and its team regarding the comment on our service quality.

The lack of professionalism with our front desk staff member and the lack of replenishment of our breakfast venue with regards to your comments are certainly not typical, and I have raised your front desk and F&B experience with our entire service team as a training exercise.

I am pleased that your stay within our rooms was memorable and you enjoyed the ocean view rooms that Hilton Guam provides. You may also be interested to learn that just this week we have added an Asian station at our Islander Terrace lunch to provide additional food selections for all palettes. I would take pleasure in welcoming you back so that you could experience Hilton Guam as it was meant to be.

Once again please do accept my apologies and I do hope that
the remainder of your trip to Guam was memorable.

Reviewed February 13, 2013

I visitied this hotel twice for my family trip. The rooms were so nice and employess were always smiling. Of course there were some limitations because the hotel was too old (about 41 years). I think room conditions of main tower may not be good but the rooms in premier tower were very good and waiters of executive lounge were so nice. One of them had a fantastic memory! He remembered my family and said hello when I visitied this hotel second time.

However, it is located far from city center (about 5 min drive in small Guam city center) and there is no nice beach sand.

You can enjoy relaxation in this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank reonora

Dear Reonora,

Greetings from Hilton Guam!

Thank you so much for your kind comments regarding our service and the quality of our Premier Tower Rooms! We truly care about our guests and we are extremely delighted that you enjoyed your return stay. Regarding our Main Tower Rooms, we are constantly striving to refurbish and renew all of our furniture and equipment.

Also, for a nice beach, the number 1 beach on Guam on trip advisor is the Ypao Beach Park. This beach is a 5 minute walking distance from Hilton Guam. I highly recommend you visiting this beach on your next visit.

Many thanks and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks in Jan - Feb 2013. The hotel rooms and the hotel itself could use some renovation but the service and price make up for it. The rooms and beds are pretty good however where I think they need improvements is in the bathroom. The shower leaks all over the tile floor of the bathroom. This may have just been a defect with my particular room but there were multiple little items I saw in other rooms my friends were staying in that could have been improved. It just looks like Hilton hasn't poured much money into the rooms themselves but has improved other aspects of the hotel. The pool/bar area is really nice and the prices aren't too expensive (~$7/beer, ~$9/fruity drinks). The food is decent at the bar which is the only place in the hotel that I ate. There are plenty of restaurants in Tumon so no need to eat there. The buffet in the morning smelled like it was delicious but I did not sample it. They have a small cafe in the lobby where you can get coffee/cappuccino and an assortment of fruit/sandwiches/salads, etc. for hotel prices (i.e. McDonalds is cheaper) but everything is good. The hotel itself is located on the other end of Tumon Bay from all the fancy shopping if that's a priority for you. The hotel also doesn't have a beach. It has stairs that lead into the water and an area for lounge chairs where you can lay-out next to the water but no sand-beach. The thing that sets this hotel apart from the others, and earns a "Very Good" rating from me is the service. The entire staff is friendly and welcoming and is ready to help you out with anything you need. Also, Guam is a territory of the U.S.A. so tip like you're an American when you're there (18% is expected).

Room Tip: Corner suites are the best in either tower but probably cost more. Ask for a single queen bed if you stay in a normal room. They usually put two twin beds in one room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Johnny L, Manager at Hilton Guam Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2013

Dear ViperMuller,

Greetings from Hilton Guam!

Thank you so much for taking your time to review our property. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed our food quality and service.

Your room defects are certainly not typical and I have notified my engineering team to review this comment. We will do our very best to eliminate this issue in the future for other guests.

We are happy that you enjoyed your time on Guam and at the Hilton Guam!

Please visit us again in the near future, we will be happy to personalize your trip with our Hilton Hospitality.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day.