$250
$182
$169
$129
  • Pool
Fiesta Resort Guam(Tumon)(Great Value!)
$229
$149
$213
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $263/night.

• Pool
2,447 results
All reviewstasi clubpremier towerthe executive loungetumon bayislander terracefisherman's covemain towerroy's restaurantgold membertennis courtsocean viewbreakfast buffetfitness centerbit datedinfinity poolrental carlounge chairs
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Have stayed here on four separate one-night visits while transiting through Guam to Southeast Asia. First, the bad:

The hotel makes a poor impression when you arrive -- each time we have been greeted by a gang of smokers congregating around the main entrance. The rooms are fairly shabby and in need of updating. Mold and mildew evident throughout bathroom. Last time we stayed, the fire alarm went off at midnight, for no apparent reason. We had to hike down 11 stories in a urine-scented stairwell with two small children. When we got to the bottom, there were no hotel staff to be seen, and no fire officials. The hotel offered no explanation or compensation of any kind.

Now, the better: Most of the staff is courteous and helpful. The breakfast buffet had a decent variety of good items, but it was expensive at $30pp. The Fisherman's Cove restaurant is actually quite good. We have eaten there several times, and the last time, they provided advance room service for us based on an order we placed from two weeks prior. The mini water park at the hotel is also fairly nice and our kids love it. For Guam, it is a decent place to stay, but for only 1-2 nights.

Room Tip: Make sure to stay in the Premier tower or the music from the bar will keep you up all night.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank PacificFleet
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Arrived at 4am and was met at the airport by the hotel's transfer service (arranged prior to arrival). Check in was smooth as we paid for that night too (didn't want to argue for early check in at 5am). Our rooms were ready with the extra bed, extra towels as requested by the time we arrived. Rooms were a good size too considering we were 3 adults traveling together. We didn't have breakfast in the hotel but did have the dinner buffet once and we were not impressed (it was Mexican night and the food was rather sad) plus the waiters were few and looked understaffed.
The hotel was right next to the beach and we had a veranda with a view of the water which was very pleasant. All in all it was a very pleasant place to stay.
Having a rental car desk in the lobby was a plus too. Just make sure you book your cars early (Budget) as the cars run out fast! The shuttle buses to tourist spots and shopping areas pass by the front door too but get a rental car instead!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a balcony overlooking the water. Its always nice sitting outside to enjoy the views.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank iamjmc
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Stayed for four nights at the task club junior suite with my wife. Upon arrival, the check-in was smooth. The first impression of the room was great and it stayed that way during our stay. The amenities were sufficient, although we had to ask for our toothbrushes even though they were complimentary and no slippers.

After, settling down we went to find our friends who were also staying at the hotel. Finding them lazing in the jacuzzi was pretty gorgeous. Checked out the TREE BAR for a few beers and some local delicacies (a chicken kelaguen wrap). The staff at the bar area were polite and sufficient, however very slow. So we tended to order more beers halfway through the first one so that by the time the first bottle finished the new one was heading towards our table.

From 5 PM to 7 PM, the Tasi Club Lounge offers free alcohol and nimblest for the guests. We drank some more and took some snacks. The lounge also boasts free Wi-Fi, which comes handy. Although our room on the third floor was close enough to the lounge Wi-Fi and we had access to it from our room too.

Decided to chill out and order some room service for our first night. Hilton classic burger and Hilton cheese cake. We also ordered some pasta but this order was forgotten (not charged). The burger was massive, so we decided not to bother re-ordering the pasta, but a mistake on their part none the less.

Morning came and we headed down the Tasi Club Lounge where my wife was slightly disappointed as she expected the usual egg chef service you tend to see at these establishments. The quality of the breakfast, I must admit was not very good.

Second day was spent checking around the island with our rented car. This is very much recommended as the shuttle buses are efficient but time consuming as they stop at each bus stops. For dinner we went to PROA which is walk able from the hotel and very very recommended. Reservation a must.

After dinner we came back to our room which had a living room area to drink some chilled champagne which we bought at a near-by super market (near as in driving distance). The ice machine did the trick.

Third day, started with another dissapointing breakfast. Although we heard from our friends who were staying at the cheaper room's breakfast was served in a different place and much better with the aforementioned egg chef service.

Another full day of island discovery via rented car.

Third day, we ordered breakfast room service. Hoping for a better deal. We should have crept into the cheaper room's breakfast service. The yoghurt selection which we selected was ignored and tea came with lemon and no milk even though we asked for milk with tea.

Chilled out by the ocean for the day. The waves were quite high and the depth was pretty deep for kids and non-swimmers but the marine life seen through goggles were magnificent. They were renting out fins and goggles but to be honest, a pair of swimming goggles from your suitcase was very much sufficient.

Our last dinner was at Roy's situated inside the hotel and another great choice for some where to eat. Very recommended.

Sadly our check out day arrived and it was time to bid farewell.

All in all, we really enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Guam.
The negative comments include my aforementioned no slippers, no toothbrush and missed orders by room service and the poor breakfast.
Also, even though we stayed at the junior suite which had a couple of balconies, there was only one deck chair. Surely, a couple staying would like to chill out together side by side with two deck chairs at least ?
We also encountered a very enthusiastic Time Share campaign lady whom took about thirty minutes of our precious time even though we were not interested in buyingn Hilton time shares.

Recommended on the whole but some traps here and there.

Stayed: March 2012
7  Thank fortysomethingmale
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Arrived at the Hilton Resort and Spa in Guam on a recent trip and found the check in process easy and quick. Elevator to my 6th floor room and opened the door to an average hotel room. The view was not great as it faced the parking lot versus the ocean but I was not expecting that anyway...

The room itself was in need of some maintenence as the doorways were cracked and had chipped and peeling paint both on the ceiling area above the door frames and the walls themselves. The light switch plate was dirty and yellowed with paint stains on it. The tub / shower area was free of mold but dated as well.

As for the area around the hotel, it is quiet and a little further down from the shopping that the other hotels. This is not an issue if you have a car or you can take a shuttle as well. The island's shopping areas are located more central about a mile away. The grounds seemed to be well kept and the outdoor pools and beach area was very nice.

The public spaces were nice and overall I would recomend the hotel, but you should specify a newer room in order to avoid the in need of repair room that I had...

On a final note there was a fire alarm at 12:20AM ON Saturday night that I guess was attributed to a guest pulling for pranks. Made sleep a bit hard and nerved as I had to go find out if everything was okay... Finally found a maintenence man that explained the situation.

Room Tip: You must ask for the newer towers versus the older side. The rooms need some repair and are not the best considering the price that you pay
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2012

I stayed here for six days and was a bit disappointed by how dated and worn the hotel is as well as by its location.

I was surprised by the marks on the walls from wear and tear and other things of this nature that seemed to demonstrate a lack of care for the facilities, and I want to stress that my low rating on cleanliness has NOTHING to do with the cleaning staff of the hotel. This is more about general upkeep because as far as keeping things clean, the cleaning staff I encountered did a thorough job with a very positive attitude.

I was also surprised by the hotel's relatively inconvenient location. It is the last hotel on a strip around the bay, and without renting a car (at about 80 USD per 24 hours and available in the hotel lobby), it's quite a walk to shops or restaurants outside of the hotel. It's possible to stay in the hotel the entire time if your aim is a resort-type vacation and you want to hang out at the beach or swimming pool rather than see any of the island; however, if you have an interest in leaving the grounds, be prepared for a much longer hike than you would have from any other hotel along the bay. Additionally, insure that your package includes at least breakfast as eating at the hotel is a bit pricey, and you have relatively few alternatives due to location.

There is a trolley, which will take you around to several popular destinations; however, be sure you look up how it works as I asked at the desk and concierge, and they did not know, despite the fact that it stops in the hotel parking lot.

One thing in the hotel's favor is that aside from the woman who spoke almost no English who both checked me in and out of the hotel, everyone else was great. The shuttle driver was incredibly friendly despite the fact that my plane got in at 2am, and the gym attendants, servers in the restaurant, and women who cleaned the rooms were genuinely lovely and helpful.

One other exception to the disappointment of this hotel was the bed. I have never, in the two dozen countries I've visited, been so comfortable in a bed in my life - not even in my own bed. I wanted to ship this bed home and sleep in it forever. It was an incredibly nice surprise after the wariness I had begun to feel getting to my room.

I will also say this hotel is RIGHT on the beach, and the views are breath-taking!

There are good points to this hotel; however, if I were in Guam again, I would stay somewhere closer to other attractions.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo