So apparently there are 3 sections of the hotel, the main hotel, the delux and then the tasi club. We stayed at the Tasi club. From the start Charity in reservations was super helpful in deciding our room, answering our questions and being super prompt on email. We had a 5 AM flight and the hotel shuttle could be booked for pick up. Her helpfulness was a big factor in us deciding to stay here and probably return here too.
Tasi club is 4 stories high. Quiet property. AMAZING ocean views. Fantastic night time entertainment. 4 pools and water slide to keep many a big and small kid amused. They have a 24 hour coffee shop that is really good. An indoor arcade games area is perfect for a rainy day. The rooms were clean and well maintained.
The not so happy part. There does not seem to be a bell boy to assist you when you arrive at 5 AM with 4 bags, a stroller and a car seat ! It was a bit of a walk to the Tasi culb desk and no one was there when we reached. A sign said go to front desk. After a long journey and a preschooler in tow, and the luggage we did not appreciate that at all. Also there is no real beach. There are kayaks and water cycles you can rent but don't look for the sandy strech to build castles on.
Breakfast and cocktail in the evening was complimentary. The breakfast was good but they ran out of white bread and butter and had to get it from the main hotel which meant by the time they got it I had lost my appetite. The coffee machine needed refills of milk. The hot plate for the scrambled egg was not turned on so that meant cold egg. Selection was decent. The evening cocktail serves wine, champagne and juices as standard and there is a list of other stuff you can request. We did not ask for it.
All in all,- great staff, always smiling and helpful. Clean spacious rooms. Decent breakfast. great night entertainment. Fantastic pool with slide. Go for it !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the beach overlooking scenic Tumon Bay, the Hilton Guam Resort and Spa has an idyllic location on Guam, only a ten-minute drive from Guam International Airport, three minutes from the tourist district and ten minutes from the capital of Agana. Take in stunning views of Tumon Bay and Two Lovers Point from one of Guam's only infinity pools. The Resopa Water Park features a whirlpool spa, waterslide, children's pool, watersports pool and an infinity pool. Try out watersports and snorkeling at the private beach club or enjoy a lesson from a pro on one of five floodlit tennis courts. Stay fit at The Wellness Center with a full range of quality cardiovascular and strength equipment and a timetable of exercise classes or be pampered with a treatment at Spa Ayualam. Be tempted by one of the resort's five restaurants serving up award winning seafood, Hawaiian fusion cuisine and international meals. Savor a taste of the ocean at Fisherman's Cove. Simply choose from the tempting seafood offering and the chef will cook it perfectly. The unique and fun dining experience has won the Guam Visitors' Bureau award for 'Most Outstanding Local Tourism Facility.' Sample the cuisines of the world at the international buffet theme nights at Islander Terrace or taste the tropics at Tree Bar with an exotic cocktail to enjoy while overlooking Tumon Bay. With two wedding chapels, eight meeting rooms, computer workstations in the lobby, and internet the Hilton Guam Resort & Spa hotel is the perfect beachfront location for a beautiful wedding or an important business meeting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Guam Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Guam Hotel Tumon
- Hilton Hotel Guam
- Hilton International Tumon
- Hilton Tumon
- Tumon Hilton
- Hilton Guam Resort & Spa South Pacific