$355
$234
$214
$93
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

$224
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $292/night.

$217
$220
$1,020
1,421 results
All reviewsal dentepool areatumon baygreat poolthe club loungerooms are largebeautiful beachwater slidesenjoyed my staybeach accessocean viewpoolsdeliguamcagesstaycationjapan
Reviewed December 10, 2010

We just returned from 6 days at the Hyatt in Guam, and I would like to say that it seems by far the best hotel on the island. The room was spacious and clean, and the pool complex well kept and impressive. Our 5 year old daughter had a great time in the pool and on the beach. The stretch of beach by the Hyatt also is the best along Tumon Bay (I had a chance to observe this by jogging along the beach each night). Highly recommended...

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2010

Really nice resort type hotel. Busty offered a great deal for families with two rooms and kids. Our room on the 5th floor had a great view, and the beach was fantastic. If anything, the pools are so nice that guests miss out on the beach a few steps away. The hotel's restaurants are a bit overpriced for the quality, but there are some good value restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed December 2, 2010

I visit Guam regularly for business and have stayed in several hotels, and at the Hyatt quite a few times. While I would agree with many of the reviewers when they say that this is the best option in Guam that doesn't mean that it is a 5 star property.
The hotel lobby was renovated a couple of years ago and is definitely an improvement but the rest of the hotel is looking it's age and needs some serious attention.
The carpets in the hallways and rooms are very dirty, I was surprised to see what looked like vomit (may have been spilt room service?) on the carpet outside another room's door, it was left untouched over night and well into the next morning.
The rooms are spacious, have nice views and and large balconies but the rooms are just tired and depressing. The bathrooms in particular need to be refurbished, and if not that then at least a good scrubbing. The shower head was filthy, the shower eclosure glass dirty with residue and the grouting around the sinkwas black with mold. Hardly a 5 star bathroom.
While I didn't eat breakfast at the hotel this visit I did on my last visit in the spring, it was a standard hotel breakfast buffet of very mediocre quality and was very expensive for what you got.
Staff are not unfriendly but I wouldn't say that I've experienced a high level of service, I understand that it's difficult to recruit high caliber staff on Guam but again, you're paying a premium for staying at the Hyatt and the experience just doesn't match the price.
Overall I would again say that this is the best hotel on Guam, but is that really enough for the Hyatt to allow their standards to be lowered to this level?

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank kthongkong
Reviewed November 29, 2010

Very clean except the outside furniture. Great location, nice big rooms, ocean view balconies. Wonderful pools, lounge chairs, and towel service, and one of the best beaches around. The grounds in general are magnificent. We rented a car at the airport and it was free to park it in their covered garage. Would give it a 5 except I didn't get a requested wake-up call one morning, and when I went to check out, the charges were incorrect. The problem with the charges was fixed within a couple of minutes. Did not eat at any of the hotel restaurants except to buy beer in the hotel market.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 21, 2010

I stayed a the Hyatt Guam for 3 weeks on business. After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor I was concerned about either mold or loud ACs. I'm happy to say my room at the Hyatt was a welcome "home" after long days working. The room is much larger than the photos, always a perfect temperature, with lovely view (6th floor), huge bathroom with shutter doors to reveal the view, and quiet AC.

Breakfast and in-room Internet was included in my hotel rate (be sure to ask for that package). I have to comment on the full breakfast buffet: fantastic assortment of hot foods including fresh grilled fish and vegetables (best grilled veggies I've ever had -- wish I knew how they did it), salads, fruit, in house baked breads and pastries, fresh waffles and pancakes. The real testament to detail were the apples! I grabbed one each morning on my way out of the buffet area to have as a snack later: every single one was crisp and fresh (hey, I'm from WA state -- I can't tolerate a mealy apple). Only wish I could eat more! The service was equally impressive--after a few days the wait staff knew to bring me green tea before I asked. I ate at the evening buffet twice and it was equally excellent, and actually not a bad deal at $39 when you consider how much you get.

The lobby and interior of the hotel is a modern, clean design. Fitness room was well-equipped and never busy. Pool area was pleasant, although I would have appreciated more attention from wait-staff. Picked up my rental car at the Avis desk there at the hotel. Parking was free and always plentiful.

The hotel is on the "hotel road" in Tumon, which has the Hilton on one end and another hotel whose name escapes me on the other. Location was great and I wish I would have explored the smaller restaurants (non-chains) on the southern end of this road. I happened to walk that direction on my last day and noticed Thai, Chinese and noodle places that looked good. On the northern end of this hotel strip-semi circle are the big DFS and luxury goods stores -- if you have a need for an expensive Fendi bag. Otherwise, for regular purchases, you're a very short drive or free-shuttle away from the Macy's at Micronesia Mall or the K-mart.

Wish I could have stayed longer to explore the Island more. I would definitely stay at the Hyatt again.. By the way, two of my colleagues stayed at the Hilton and liked it.
Yes the hotel is a little dated, but the room felt plenty modern....after all this is Guam, not Hawaii. But this hotel is probably similar to the Hyatt Regency in Kaanapli when you compare the grounds (but not the open air lobby -- too humid in Guam for that!)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business