I'm not sure why there have been so many negative reviews. I found the Hyatt Guam to be outstanding. Everyone I encountered was exceptional (kudos to bellman Harry for helping me get a package back home). The pool area is beautiful and probably great for kids. Nice beach access with snorkel gear and beach items available. Easy walk to restaurants and shops. The room is bigger than average with separate tub and shower. By far, the best fitness center I've ever encountered in a hotel outside of hotels with full gyms.
Only complaints: the bathroom is starting to show some shabbiness with a bit of mold in the corners of the shower and behind the faucets in the sink. Also, $20 per night for internet is pretty high.
Big tip: use the airport shuttle provided by the hotel, as it's about half the price of a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Guam is Guam’s premium destination resort located in a prime 150-meter beachfront site in the heart of Tumon Bay and Guam’s popular shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Guam Hotel Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Guam
- Hyatt Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Guam South Pacific