I can't stand old hotels. But, sometimes, almost no choice. Like in Guam. The hotel from 70s never had a reconstruction or simply never been renovated. Terrible room and floor smell like fish market. Cheap stainy carpets. Military. Japanese tourists. Only in-lobby wi-fi.
Location is nice - in the middle of everywhere, but we were happy to leave this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Guam is Guam’s premium destination resort located in a prime 150-meter beachfront site in the heart of Tumon Bay and Guam’s popular shopping and entertainment area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hyatt Regency Guam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Guam Hotel Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Hotel Guam
- Hyatt Tumon
- Hyatt Regency Guam South Pacific