1,669 results
All reviews palm cafe ocean view tumon bay water toys dfs galleria self service laundry shopping and restaurants family friendly hotel wonderful stay beach front japanese tourists other hotels stayed nights wi fi lobby bar hafa adai coffee maker
Reviewed September 5, 2017

This is by far one of the nicest hotels I have ever visited. The staff is wonderful and the rooms are definitely more than spacious. I travel a lot and this definitely has everything that I need in order to make my trips more enjoyable. There's even a spa downstairs that provides manicures and massages. To top it all off, it's located right on the beach, so beautiful sunsets from your room or the terrace are a daily occurrence.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for posting an excellent review of your recent stay with us. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your room and found our staff wonderful. Pampering yourself with a Navasana Spa treatment and and watching beautiful sunsets truly complete the relaxing resort stay experience at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort. Thank you for staying a home away from home. We hope to host you again on a future stay! Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

The brunch is not cheap, $40-$45, but oh my. I have had some good brunches in UAE< but this one, wow. You could not leave not stuffed if you tried. SO much variety, I missed a whole section the first time. Ample choices, and good quality also. Also coffee, mimosas, and champagne included in the price of the brunch.
Just wonderful!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thanks for the excellent 5 star review on your experience at Palm Cafe in the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort. We pamper you with favorite items from breakfast & lunch including Prime Rib, Crab Legs, Sashimi, Sushi, Crepes and much more during our SUNDAY CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH. Thank you for joining the Sunday Brunch with us. We look forward to welcome you back soon! Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed August 26, 2017 via mobile

Outrigger wasn't the top hotel in our list for staying in Guam as the price is a bit higher than our budget. We were also worried about the hotel condition as some of the Guam hotels are getting old without a good maintenance.

After staying for 3 nights in Outrigger Guam Resort, we enjoyed every moment of it.

1. The pool comes with a slider which is very entertaining for kids and adults and we spent over hours for playing.
2. The Voyager Club provides complimentary breakfast and snacks at tea time which are good for busy parents. Please make sure your room comes with this service before booking.
3. Outrigger generously gives a tote bag with flip flops and towel to hotel guest.
4. The location of outrigger is unbeatable as it is close to everything: shops, beaches and restaurants.

Personal advices:
1. Bring your water toys or you may rent them.
2. Check-in time is sharp at 3pm but you could leave your luggages at bell service if you arrived in early morning flight.
3. Rent a car if you can drive as Guam has many good tourist spots but usually spent for 30-45 mins there.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Samuel_HKG
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for choosing the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort as your home away from home. We appreciate you taking the time to post a review on your recent stay with us. We are happy to hear that you and your family had a nice stay during your recent vacation. Thanks for sharing your advice as well. We look forward to welcoming you and your family back at your next visit to Guam. We hope you and your family had a wonderful trip back to Hong Kong. Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed August 5, 2017 via mobile

Wow , rude was not even the proper word
This lady had an attitude and also mention that she just timed in and we were a burden to her schedule and she also had to park illegally to accommodate us which I was confused but her being upset was not at all our doing. Our flight got cancelled so all we wanted was to get some rest especially after a very long trip from Hawaii and frustrating experience with cape air having to be delayed and finally boarding and deplaned again....anyways she was not concerned about our experiences at all, tossed our luggage into the van, that's when I was upset and advised her that her behavior was unacceptable in front of my children. When I reached hotel and being already upset I explained my experience to the front desk personnel and they decided to give me a discount for their unprofessional behavior. Damn almost pissed me off even more but what a cheap move , anyway had to check in because the kids where very tired. What a management decision to give a 10% or was is 15% discount hoping that I forget the ordeal? My kids still talks about it...
Anyways the last driver for the shuttle to airport on Aug 5th 2017 5pm was very professional. He introduced himself asked us about the inside temperature etc. He deserves to move to a higher standard hotel.....Hotels are morally held responsible to represent the islands hospitality, their personnel should also be trained to be nice coconuts!!!!! Wish we took her name down so that she could be the mascot for outrigger Guam!!!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
2  Thank islander670
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Hafa Adai, thank you for taking the time to post your experience at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort. I was concerned to learn about your experience with our host. Providing world-class hospitality is at the core of our brand promise, I know that the unanticipated flight issues are often times tiresome and apologize our hosts could not recognize the situation you and your family were in. We also strive to accommodate our all of our guests and their needs, and I was disappointed to hear how the issue was handled. I sincerely apologize for our shortcoming as this is not typical of how we care for our guests. While this does not alleviate your experience with us, please know that your feedback has resulted in necessary corrective action. Thank you for staying with us. We hope give us another opportunity to better serve you on next visit to Guam and your return to home was pleasant. Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

The room was great and so was the service. Location is also good. But their website is deceiving. The beach chairs shown do not belong to the hotel and cost $35 a day to rent and the day ends at 4:30. To get a chair by the pool you have to get up quite early in the morning to grab one because they go quick. The pool area is far from relaxing due to the loud music and the squealing of children. Not quite the experience I was expecting, especially for the money.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Brianatwood
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for staying with us at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort and we truly appreciate your comments and feedback. First, we apologized for inconveniences may have caused you on beach chairs, pool lounge chairs and a volume of BGM at the pool area. Beach chairs, snorkeling gears, other beach and water activities equipment are rent out by the beach concessionaire with a nominal fee. Let me assure you your comments have been shared with our team to address where applicable. Thank you for staying with us. We hope give us another opportunity to better serve you on next visit to Guam and your return to Seoul was pleasant. Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.