$215
Hilton
$120
  • Pool
Fiesta Resort Guam(Tumon)(Great Value!)
$189
$93
$200
$251
$309
$234
Travelocity
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $282/night.

$214
$209
Hotels.com
$565
$515
Hyatt.com
1,640 results
All reviewspalm cafeocean viewtumon baywater toysdfs galleriaself service laundryshopping and restaurantsfamily friendly hotelwonderful staybeach frontjapanese touristsother hotelsstayed nightswi filobby barhafa adaicoffee maker
Reviewed June 12, 2017 via mobile

The weather here is hot but the air conditioners here are very weak even after repair! We requested to change room but the staff there said the rooms were fully booked so we can't change any and if need to change room, we have to downgrade our room but we can change our room if the room catagery is available the other day. After that we requested to hv one more fan in the room then we feel better. I don't think the staff there are trying to help us to solve the problems only after we requested! There is no baby bath tub and they only provide us game bed for our baby to sleep but he is an infant and can't put him inside the bed. I think the service here is not good! I hope they can improve one day

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Hafa Adai, I sincerely apologize for the inconveniences mentioned. Thank you for your feedback as we are always open to our guest's comments so that we can incorporate them into our continuous strive for guest excellence in the future. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that you will give us a second opportunity to host you again. Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed June 5, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is a little tired but the location is great and the added hospitality is a big plus. We had an ocean front room which was spacious and clean although needing a little updating. I gave the hotel four stars which is based on three stars for the room and five stars for location and hospitality. The only disappointment was the breakfast and cocktail hour in the club lounge. The breakfast was ok but the food served at the cocktail hour was not hot and not worth eating. When I return to Guam, I will stay at the Outrigger again.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for sharing experiences of your stay at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort. We value your comments, both positive and negative. It gives us an opportunity to review where we are doing well and areas where we need improvements. I have shared your comments and concerns with our team to address the issues.
Thank you for staying with us. We love to host you again if your travels brings you back to the island. Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I must say that the hotel is little bit old, but the service was implacable. Jonathan and Antoinette at front desk made me feel welcomed right away. I would definitely stay there again. The hotel is conveniently surrounded by shopping mall... so shopping it's not an issue. I had an issue with my TV but it was resolved 5 minutes after I called the front desk. Kudos!!!

Room Tip: corner room facing west where you have beach and city view.
  • Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo

Hafa Adai! Thank you for the great review on the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our hosts and their service. Thank you for your special mention of Jonathan and Antoinette . They are a wonderful asset to our team and truly embrace the Hafa Adai spirit. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it will aid in our continuous strive for service excellence. Thank you for staying with us. We hope to welcome you back soon and provide another great service. Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase.

Reviewed June 5, 2017

I chose this hotel because of the location. I was traveling with my 15 month old baby, so I wanted to avoid riding a taxi or bus as much as possible. To be honest, there isn't much to see at The Plaza, which the hotel is directly connected to, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the hotel. There are a lot of places to eat around the hotel, so that was a plus. The employees were very friendly and helpful. My mother in law decided to join us on our trip, so I emailed the reception a month in advance, and they gave us a rollaway bed for no extra charge. We didn't actually need it because the 2 double beds were spacious enough to fit 3 adults and a toddler. They even gave us a crib, but I sent it back to make room. The view was pretty good. So for half the view, you see the beautiful ocean and swimming pool, but for the other half, you are staring at a parking deck. We didn't mind it so much. The bathroom was clean, but the tub was a bit clogged. I had this problem at several beach resorts, so it wasn't a big deal. I think it's the sand that clogs it. The pools were great, but they were a tad dirty. It's a very family friendly hotel, so you will see Korean and Japanese children EVERYWHERE. The hotel is a bit outdated, but overall I had a wonderful experience and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of the stay at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort. We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us from the staff to the location. We will address some of shortcomings you have pointed out. Thank you for staying at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort and we hope to see you and your family again soon! Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel in a perfect location. Right down in the middle of Tumon where all the action is. Physically part of a shopping mall to include the Hard Rock Cafe. Coming here for years. Great management and staff.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for the great review on the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort and delighted you enjoyed our convenient location and team! Thank you for your repeat business. We love to welcome you back on your next visit to Guam soon and hope you had wonderful trip back to home. Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.