1,654 results
All reviewspalm cafeocean viewtumon baywater toysdfs galleriaself service laundryshopping and restaurantsfamily friendly hotelwonderful staybeach frontjapanese touristsother hotelsstayed nightswi filobby barhafa adaicoffee maker
Reviewed June 5, 2017

I chose this hotel because of the location. I was traveling with my 15 month old baby, so I wanted to avoid riding a taxi or bus as much as possible. To be honest, there isn't much to see at The Plaza, which the hotel is directly connected to, but that doesn't really have anything to do with the hotel. There are a lot of places to eat around the hotel, so that was a plus. The employees were very friendly and helpful. My mother in law decided to join us on our trip, so I emailed the reception a month in advance, and they gave us a rollaway bed for no extra charge. We didn't actually need it because the 2 double beds were spacious enough to fit 3 adults and a toddler. They even gave us a crib, but I sent it back to make room. The view was pretty good. So for half the view, you see the beautiful ocean and swimming pool, but for the other half, you are staring at a parking deck. We didn't mind it so much. The bathroom was clean, but the tub was a bit clogged. I had this problem at several beach resorts, so it wasn't a big deal. I think it's the sand that clogs it. The pools were great, but they were a tad dirty. It's a very family friendly hotel, so you will see Korean and Japanese children EVERYWHERE. The hotel is a bit outdated, but overall I had a wonderful experience and would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences of the stay at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort. We are so delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us from the staff to the location. We will address some of shortcomings you have pointed out. Thank you for staying at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort and we hope to see you and your family again soon! Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel in a perfect location. Right down in the middle of Tumon where all the action is. Physically part of a shopping mall to include the Hard Rock Cafe. Coming here for years. Great management and staff.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for the great review on the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort and delighted you enjoyed our convenient location and team! Thank you for your repeat business. We love to welcome you back on your next visit to Guam soon and hope you had wonderful trip back to home. Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed May 15, 2017 via mobile

My husband & I stayed at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort for our honeymoon becuz we were told by our friends and family that their experience was amazing. So we gave it a try and it was nothing what our friends said it'll be.
Our first night there our air conditioning wasn't working right, our toilet was clogged up and our shower wasn't working right. We requested for someone to check the problem they came and checked it but we still had some issues so we requested for a room change but didn't have any available room until the next night. So we had to use an electric fan through out the night and all day the next day. It was very hot very inconvenient. It's the last time were ever going to stay there.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for staying with us at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort for yours special occasion. First, our sincerest apologies for challenges you and your husband have encountered with AC and other issues. Providing the best service and quality of accommodations is very important to us. The pointed out issues are well noted and let me assure your feedback is shared with our team to look into improve those shortcomings. We will also further strength on scheduled routine maintenance of our rooms. Again our heartfelt apology goes out to you and your husband for falling short in meeting the level of service you and your husband deserve. Hope you will consider us again in the future, we would welcome another opportunity to provide you a better experience and love the opportunity to make it up to you. Once again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.

Reviewed May 9, 2017

Sitting in the heart of Tumon's tourist center, this hotel pretty much milked whatever it can to charge more than what it can offer.

So i stayed here for 4 nights because of work.. yes i was sent here (GUAM) by my company. Apparently there's no other hotels available said our travel agent so why not book the pricey hotel.(this part im totally fine :)

starting at the airport i saw a guy holding a an Outrigger sign.. hey that must be my ride? No! he told me that i should have called in arranged for a pick up.... i didn't. I had to take a cab which will cost you around 30$.

I was told there was a festival and a lot of tourist are coming in... mostly (Japanese, Koreans and Chinese) Asians. I saw a long line in the check in counter, there is this lane for Voyager and Discovery room but no one is manning that. i asked the concierge but he just walked away.. so i walked up there and someone did attend to me.. they cant find my confirmation number so they have to create a new booking with the same rate.

THE ROOM ( Ocean View Voyager) 2 Queen B (they cant find me a single Bed at the rate that i was booked)
KISSES:
Spacious
Complimentary Coffee, water and Tea ( Kroger machine)
Bath robe
Slippers
Toiletries
Mini Fridge
Ice Machine in front of my room (noisy)
Ocean view
High tech poop machine ( the toilet was automated)
Pool and Jacuzzi
New Digital bed side clock (it also serves as a device charger)
The BEACH!!! ( beach is beyond amazing) i would totally recommend this hotel just because of the beach and shops around it.

KICKS:
TV is too far from the bed and not a lot of good channels
Voyager Lounge breakfast and light snacks - not a lot of choices for food for breakfast
they wont let you take the food to your room... ughhh i hate dinning with others hahaha
no shuttle service for business( rent a car or take a cab)
i was in the 20th floor and i can hear thumping and thudding sounds above.. im not sure whats happening up there.

Stayed: April 2017
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thanks for sharing about your recent experience at the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort. We appreciate your comments on both positive and shortcoming. This gives us an opportunity to assess where we are doing well and areas where we need to improve. We hope to welcome you back on your next trip to Guam and you had a pleasant trip back home.
Si Yu'os Ma'ase-thanks.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

We recently spent 5 nights at Outrigger Guam.
Even though the hotel was very busy with predominantly Japanese and Korean tourists, we never felt cramped or stressed, with the hotel staff always ready to help with a smile.
A good first impression, quick, well explained check in and decent clean room, although one small issue being the walls not insulated enough, so can easily hear other guests either side.
We had the buffet breakfast at their Palm Cafe every morning which was tasty with a good variety of food.
Staff again very attentive.
The outdoor pools with a slide and waterfalls right next to the beach and emerald sea was particularly a hit with our 5y/o daughter.
Probably best location in Tumon with lots of places to shop and eateries nearby.
Overall a great family holiday base, and we would be very happy to return to the Outrigger again.
Stephen E.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank DayTrip644453
Ken N, Manager at Outrigger Guam Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2017

Hafa Adai! Thank you for the outstanding review on the Outrigger Guam Beach Resort and delighted you enjoyed our friendly staff, breakfast at Palm Cafe and pool & beach! We appreciate you taking the time in letting us know how your recent stay was with us. Your comments which inspires us to become better at what we do every day. Your feedback will be shared with all of our team members. Until next time, warm island regards from us all.
Again, Si Yu'os Ma'ase - Thank you.
Outrigger Guam Beach Resort