Hotel is nothing out of the ordinary. Pool is fine (all families), customer service is alright but front desk/other amenities are usually overrun by hoards of Japanese tourists, beach and location are the high points by far. Try to get a room facing the ocean (about 3 per floor) otherwise you'll have a partial view which will be more frustrating than not as you'll have a partial sunset view which is a damn shame as the sunset there is amazing. Prices are high but not surprising since Guam is to Japan as Cancun is to Canada/the US. It's cheap to Japanese/Korean folks but pricey to the average North American. Lots of pricey high-end brand name stores across the street. Plenty of decent restaurants/bars/pubs within walking distance.
Rooms are dated and unless you're in one of the spacious end rooms, it's pretty much an overpriced Holiday Inn on a pretty nice beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Outrigger Guam Beach Resort is the preeminent deluxe beachfront resort hotel in the Tumon Bay resort district – an exciting, upscale retail and entertainment mecca that also features one of the best stretches of beach on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Outrigger Guam Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Guam Hotel Tumon
- Outrigger Tumon
- Tumon Outrigger
- Outrigger Guam Beach Resort South Pacific