During my business trip, I was greeted and assisted by staff who were generally courteous and willing to help. However, my roommate and I experienced poor Internet connectivity on the 6th floor as well as other co-workers on the 5th and 10th floors. It bogged down so easily that it was difficult to fire off the shortest e-mail/text. When we complained at the front desk, they gave us access to the Business Center/Voyagers Lounge to use the VIP Wi-Fi in there--attendants Bryan and Castro stood out in excellent service and made sure our needs were met. Management here seems to be genuine on trying to make things right for their guests, which is very refreshing to experience. Easy Internet connectivity is very important nowadays especially on the go, so I'm not sure if I would stay here again if it were a business related trip--otherwise Outrigger Guam is a pretty good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Outrigger Guam Beach Resort is the preeminent deluxe beachfront resort hotel in the Tumon Bay resort district – an exciting, upscale retail and entertainment mecca that also features one of the best stretches of beach on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Outrigger Guam Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Outrigger Guam Hotel Tumon
- Outrigger Tumon
- Tumon Outrigger
- Outrigger Guam Resort South Pacific